Chapter 1

Aurora
My eyes couldn't close and my heart was beating fast. I wander on my bed going here and there, beads of sweat coated on my forehead down to my body.
Why couldn't I just sleep?
Sitting up, my eyes scanned the room.
My sister was sleeping peacefully, with my other two friends. Lucy and rose.
I hoped out of my bunk , my legs touching the cold ground sending goosebumps under my feet through the fabric of my socks.
"Isabella!" I whispered, tapping her lightly on the shoulder.
She tossed around, cursing in a whisper.
"Isabella, I can't sleep." I whined, getting frustrated as to why she wasn't budging.
Opening her eyes slowly, her blue eyes met mine glowing from the shade of the dark
"What?" She asked, irritation grabbing her voice.
"I can't sleep." I say, restraining myself from pouting.
"Fuck!, Aurora why can't you sleep every night!?" She barked causing me  to flinch from the harshness of her voice.
"Am sorry, you can get back to sleep, I will manage to fall asleep" I said softly, approaching my bunk.
"Wait, am sorry for shouting at you, what is it?" She asked, standing up, walking towards me.
" I don't know, my eyes isn't sleepy at all" I whine, burying my head in the crook of her neck.
" Who can't sleep?" A familiar voice asked. It was Lucy.
I jump at the hoarseness of her voice, as I bury my head further into her neck.
"It's Aurora, she can't sleep." Isabella stated, hugging me tightly.
" Ooh, I have an idea, why don't we play a game?" Lucy suggested causing Rose to jump wide awake.
" What game?" Isabella suggested, intertwining her legs on my bed.
Wriggling her eyebrows, she says something that send goosebumps on my skin
" Truth or dare" she chirped happily, smiling widely with a toothy grin.
My eyes, widen in acknowledgement at the name of the game.
I once heard that when the game was played it means you're summoning the spirits of the game.
Isabella don't even like me watching the movie.
"No, I don't want to play that game, can we play another game?" I asked,
my lips quivering lightly.
"Why?, it will be fun plus it will make you fall asleep if tired of playing it" Isabella inquired.
"But...the.. game... spirits..." I struggled to say as no words seems to come out.
" Don't worry. If you feel uncomfortable we can stop the game" Isabella says, smiling approvingly.
After pondering on the negative sides and allowing myself to finally give up my childishness, I agreed as we formed a circle.
"Truth or dare?" Lucy asked Isabella, her lips curling into a smirk.
"Truth." Isabella replied, rubbing her palms together.
"Did you kiss Jake, during prom?" Lucy asked, her eyes glittering with curiosity.
"No I did not." Isabella replied, confidently raising her shoulder in defense.
I wish I was like her.
"Okay, Amelia, truth or dare" Lucy asked, pouting with a glare.
"Dare" I whispered softly.
" I dare you and Isabella to go into  the dark forest." she replied, smirking.
Hearing that, I tugged my sister's clothes tightly.
" No I don't want to." I shivered just as the thought appeared.
" Yeah. Why give her that dare? Plus you heard stories about that place, and in the middle of the night?" Isabella said protectively.
I bit my lips listening to Isabella.

" Well it just stories, how are you going to find out if it true if you don't take the risks?" Lisa says, huffing her cheeks.
" Well she is not going, either am i" Isabella told as she wrapped her hands around my waist, me hugging her back.
She was indeed a caring sister.
" Please, I also want to know, can't you do this for me, for us?" Lucy begged, as I clutch Isabella cloth, hiding on her chest.
Am way too scared.
"Am able to go, but Aurora isn't, she way to small and scared to go" Isabella argued, hugging me closer to her chest.
" I know but it worth it" Lucy implied.
" Am scared, I don't want to" I whispered softly.
"Shhhh, I know you don't want to but it worth it , I will be with you always" she assured.
"Promise?" I asked, my hands still clutching her clothes as if my life depended on it.
" Promise" she says, kissing my forehead.
"Alright we are ready to go, but how do we sneak out?" Isabella asked.
"I know how" lucky implied, her lips forming a smirk.
_____
Right now, we are seated in Lucy car , and it was currently 11:38pm.
I was still scared but I know that Isabella was with me.
We got everything we needed: snacks, food, drinks most of all candy.
I loved candy so much, even though Isabella insisted that I might get my teeth removed one day but I do care: not at all, it was a big FAT no.
"Okay, buckle up we are ready to go" Isabella informed as I whimpered lowly upon hearing the information.
The car began to move swiftly as air gushes my skin.
"You can sleep if you want to, it going to be a long ride" isabella suggested, her eyes focus on the road.
It was creepy because the more we neared the path, the more darker the sky became.
Closing my eyes, I drifted to sleep, forgetting all my worries behind me.
::::::::::
The thunder broke me up from my slumber,as I became alarmed.
"I..isab.. isabella?" I called out.
"Yeah?," She replied.
"Why aren't we moving yet?" I asked.
The car wasn't moving and Isabella just sat there, staring at the dark road.
"We are lost" she says blankly.
I began to panic, as my eyes started to tear up.
"I..i.. told you... this was a bad idea" I stuttered.
She finally turned to me, as a small gasp escape my lips.
Isabella wasn't the one who sat there, it was another person.
A girl, a scary girl.
She had long caramel hair, and her skin was pale. Her lips were shallow and her eyes had bags under them.
But they were very stunning.
"Who are you and where is my sister?" I stutter backing away lightly.
A smirk crept on her lips as she made her way towards me.
"Awwy, are you scared?" She asked, as her hands made their way to the chair trapping me in
"Stop...I w-want to see my sister" I panic.
Where is Isabella?
"Oh honey, you will see your sister but now you belong to me"
And like that, I was knocked into darkness.

A/n
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I did especially writing it.
Why don't you give this a vote and a comment?
More intense are coming on the way
Bye my lovelies