28

" 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕, 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆? "

I tipped my head back on to the stone, I don't think I was terrified to see my date Fred but terrified to see Draco getting cosy with Astoria. My hair was still ice white, the two front strands black. My eyes were back to normal, they hadn't changed since study hall. Pansy appeared opposite me, Hermione was walking down to Viktor but I was too nervous to go down with her. 'You look amazing and he will have a shit time everyone can see he really wanted to go with you' I just nodded forcing a smile 'I can't believe I have to dance in front of everyone' I groaned but brushed down my dress. 'Right, shall we?' 

Draco's pov

I was stood waiting to enter with Astoria, I didn't want to be with her but y/n was going with Fred, A weasley?! So I had no choice but to make her jealous, she dyed her hair the night she found out which I thought was weird but everyone else just liked her hair. Astoria and I were waiting because Astoria had demanded we see y/n. I assumed so she could make fun of her as that was all she did but I had no complaints seeing her. Blaise walked up next to me 'She'll be with Pansy' He said as if he was reading my mind. 'I don't care' Blaise smirked 'The thing is you do we all know you do' I was in shock. How dare anyone speak to me like that. He walked away greeting Pansy meaning y/n would be here right about. Now.

Her dress was beautiful, her body in the dress was beautiful, she was beautiful. I always knew she was gorgeous but right now as she walked down those stairs in her yule ball dress I felt as if nothing else mattered. I didn't care if I was being soft I wanted to run up to her and kiss her, tell her how I've felt the whole time, let everyone watch me poor my heart out to her as long as she knew. I needed her to know that I felt for her. Our eyes met for a moment and I felt her world stop with mine, our small second felt like an eternity that we loved every moment of, but it was just a second till she looked away. I moved forward to tell her what I thought but I felt a strong grip claw on to me and I remembered she wasn't mine. I had Astoria.

y/n's pov

My stomach was still fluttering with butterflies at the look Draco had just given me but I pushed the feeling down, especially when I saw him and Astoria holding hands. I grabbed on to Fred's hand making him look down at me. Draco was taller than me but Fred compared to me was huge he towered over me which we both found funny. 'It'll be fine' I gulped and squeezed his hand tight 'I know, it'll be just fine I'll be fine' I reassured my self. Fred kissed my head and pulled me closer to my side 'We've got this just don't step on my feet I'll prank you if you do ' We started walking and I attempted to remove my scowl at Fred's words. 'You better not Fredrick' We started dancing, Fred pretty much leading the way and the occasional me stepping on his feet.

 Other people had now started dancing, I caught a glimpse of Draco and Astoria holding each other close whilst they danced. 'Shit my eyes' Fred just pulled me in a little so I could hide them. You don't care. You don't care. I repeated over and over till I felt my eyes change back. 'Thank you Fred' He nodded and kissed my forehead 'It'll be okay I know how much you care for him' I shook my head 'No I don't he means nothing to me' Fred laughed 'y/n its okay to admit you care about him' I shook my head in a more rough manner 'Fred can we stop talking about this please. I don't care!' That was a little loud, A few people were staring but quickly looked away. The song ended and I hugged Fred 'Thank you for that' He swung his arm around me 'think we should go for a walk'.

We strolled for a little and I wasn't really sure where Fred was taking me but I had a rough idea and it was somewhere I didn't want to go where I had thought of. He paused at the bottom of the Astronomy tower making me slightly thankful we weren't going up as it reminded me of him. 'y/n, we're going up' I shook my head and felt my eyes glow white. 'I don't want to all I can think of is him' He chided me and I frowned 'I- please Fred' He shook his head clearly adamant on us going up there. 'We're going up and you're going to tell me how you feel about him so you can get it off your chest and then you can go back to the yule ball and carry on with a clear head' I bit my lip and nodded following him up.

We to the railing and sat down hanging our legs over the end, our thighs were brushing against each others as we sat in silence. 'So? Your feelings towards him' I shook my head feeling a horrible feeling in my gut. 'Look Fred I know that because of my hair and eyes that it looks like I love the boy but I don't and I really don't know what I feel for him, I am so confused and I just, I don't know how I feel towards him and I don't know why it feels so bad I-' I felt a pair of warm lips press into mine. We kissed for 5 seconds or so but all I could feel was this wasn't right, Fred's hands were on my face holding my face tightly. He pulled away and I stared in shock. 'Did you just, kiss me?'

[A/N] AHHHHH TKWJTLAFSLASJ