❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19❅

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓲𝓽, 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

"Okay, how did we end up going with lots of people?" Boboiboy asked with his arms folded and his other brow cocked up. Y/n whistled innocently while Cyclone chuckled nervously. The dino capped boy could only sigh in frustration, glancing at the others behind the two.

"Care to explain? Cyclone and Y/n?" The two mentioned people glanced at each other before sighing a barrel of air. "Well..." Cyclone trailed off

*•°Le Flashback°•*

Thunder was busy staring into the space when this bundle of sunshine came and scared the life out of the stoic male. "THUNDER!" "GAHH!" It was a moment of silence before Thunder fixed his facial expressions. "W-what the hell??!!" He blurted out with his flustered look.

"Hehe sorry, Thund... By the way, I won't be joining you guys later. I'm going with brother Boboiboy at the mall–" "I wanna join too!" A green boy suddenly joined in the small talk, balancing himself on top of Thunder's shoulder.

"Me three!!... Wait what are we talking about?" Blaze questioned. Cyclone scratched his not itchy cheek before answering his younger brother "well me and brother Boboiboy are going to the mall–" "QUAKE QUAKE! WE WANNA GO TO THE MALL!" Thorn and Blaze came running towards their older brother. With cutesy expressions.

Quake sweatdropped, he was actually planning on cleaning the house today. "I wanna go too quake... I need to buy new pillows" Ice appeared behind him while siping his drink. "Well... Umm–" "I would also like to join your trip to the mall. Because coincidentally I need to purchase new types of equipment" Solar chimed in, pushing back his visors.

Quake sighed in defeat, he glances at Cyclone who had an awkward smile crept on his lips. "Okay then... It wouldn't hurt to go right?" The fire and nature rejoiced by Quake's statement. They hold hands, jumping up and down, chanting "we're going to the mall~ we're going to the mall~"

*•°End of flashback°•*

Boboiboy facepalmed "what about you thunder what made you come along," Boboiboy asked, it was quite weird actually. Thunder hated to go to the mall whenever he's with his brothers. "One word... Pikachu" Boboiboy couldn't help but feel worried, thunder might buy a truck full of Pikachu themed items again.

He sighed and glanced at Y/n. "What about you Y/n? Care to explain why your friends are here? No offense girls" Y/n looked back at Yaya and Ying who had goofy grins on their lips.

*°•flashback•°*

Y/n was on her way towards her friends to tell them she won't be joining them this afterschool. "Guys" the two other females glanced at her, with smiles on their lips. "Oh, hi Y/n!" Ying beamed "I'm not joining you guys today on the way to the bus stop–" "why???" The two whined right before Y/n could even finish her sentence.

"Because I'm helping Boboiboy to go shopping" the two females were flabbergasted, they blinked twice, and before Y/n knew it. She was dropped inside the interrogation room, the luminous light shining in front of her. "Tell me L/n... Is there going on between you and Boboiboy?" Ying asked, her eyes weren't visible for her glasses were gleaming.