three

you ended up sleeping for 2 hours. 2 fucking hours. the night was spent thinking of spencer. in many ways , the reid you saw in the club was NOT the reid you know. he wasn't shy, he stood tall, spoke with confidence , and looked at you with dominance. you wouldn't mind dabbling into this with him. but there is so many risks. you work together y/n. but it doesn't hurt to keep a little secret does it ?

the next morning you had some errands to run. you got up and got into some basic clothes when your phone buzzed , a text from spencer illuminated the screen.

s.r: good morning y/n, offer still stands . have a great day.

you sigh , you still had to weigh out all options , but you could do that , you just needed more time , you type your reply.

y/n: good morning spencer , i just need time to think  , you have a good day too .

you then get your keys and head out , ready to distract yourself for a couple of hours.
between grocery shopping , lunch , eyebrow and waxing appointment, and the gym. you successfully distracted yourself for 4 hours . now , making your way into your appointment, you make your way to the kitchen putting away the groceries.

you then head to your bedroom, taking a quick shower and laying in your bed , still in your towel. your mind fills with the thought of spencer. for fucks sake , again? you've thought of all the outcomes. you still want to do it. you really want to do it. it's just reid , nothing more can possibly happen from that. right ? right.

you pick up your phone , sending a text to spencer .

y/n: i want to do it.
spencer: and you are absolutely positive?
y/n: yes spencer.
spencer: my apartment , 30 minutes ?
y/n : k

fuck. you're doing it , you get dressed in some lace panties and a white lace bra, throwing on some joggers and a v-neck. simplicity is key i guess. you slip on some vans and brush your hair , leaving it natural, and put on light mascara. you then get into your car and make your way to spencer's apartment.

you arrive , you take the elevator up to his floor , the gold C4 shining at you as you think about what you're doing. you push it down, and knock on the door. spencer opens it , dressed in sweats and a hoodie, you chuckle at his appearance. you only ever see reid in button ups, vests, and slacks.

"hello y/n, come in"
his tone is neutral. no hint if any emotion in it at all. you step in the room standing , not knowing what to do.
he walks over to his couch , sitting down he pats the seat next to him with a small smile. you walk over and sit next to spencer , waiting to see who will speak first.

"so, if we are doing this , there's a few rules , and things i need to know." he says calmly , you shake your head , waiting for his next statement.

" there's 3 rules. the first is , you don't get involved with anyone else . until you call this off you are mine. understand?" his eyes meet yours with a questioning look. you nod , and he continues.

"good. the second rule is this stays between us. no one else will know , especially at work . no telling prentiss or garcia, they cannot know." you nod again , awaiting the last rule.

"the last rule is you tell me everything. you need to have full trust in me. you need to let me know what you feel throughout this. okay y/n?" you nod. then he begins to speak again.

" is there anywhere i cannot touch?"
you shake your head no.
"words, y/n" he says sternly.
"no"
"giving and receiving oral?"
"no"
"degradation?"
"no"
"we will get into more as we go along , i assume you wanted to start tonight?" he asks.
"yes"

he nods. standing off the couch , lending his hand out to lead you to his bedroom. you clear your throat quietly, think one last time , and then you take his hand.