Ch 13 - Gym Training

Peter was standing in his gym outfit in the gym with the Avengers. He was assumed a nerd by his classmates which was true before the spider bite but after it everything changed. His muscles bulked out within the days he called in sick. He had maintained it excellently mostly due to the workout of swinging around the city and climbing buildings.

"So what should we start with I think some low key exercise to warm up our muscles will be good. What do you think?" Steve asked.

"Weight lifting, I think." Sam said. When no one opposed against it everyone started to scatter picking weights. Everyone had started and picked up weights to start and Peter was left with nothing. Just one remained and it seemed too heavy and sat in a corner.

Peter started walking towards it and rubbed his hands as he reached towards it. It read 7 tonns, Peter thought it was good enough. He rubbed his hands once again when everyone started lecturing him.

"Kid that's for Thor when he's bored here or for Hulk, what do you wanna break your spine?" Steve said scoldingly.

"What I can lift it". Peter said.

"And I am President of America". Sam said.

"Wanna bet" Peter said.

"You're on" Tony said. "What's the offer?"

"I loose you ask for anything I can possibly do. I win you dress as Cinderella and infront of everyone woo Pepper marriage proposal referring to her as 'Oh my Prince'". Peter said smirking.

All the Avengers were laughing. But Tony said "Deal. I win you allow me to show everybody your Baby Protocol videos." Tony said teasingly.

"Oh it's on" Peter said.

He walked towards the weights and tried to lift them for 4 minutes straight. "Knew it" Tony said smugly. "Kidding". Peter said and lifted it in one go with one hand and dropped it back.

"Fucking Christ, Holy shit" Clint shouted.

All eyes were turned towards Peter and were agape and mouths hanging open. Then he coughed and turned towards Tony "You were saying".

Let's just say Tony was very embarrassed when he had to propose his Fiancé in that way and the Avengers laughed a great deal and we're in awe at the same time. Pepper snorted when Tony asked the question dressed as Cinderella but she said 'YES!!!" anyway.

" Last I checked when making your suit your capacity of lifting was 1 tonn and 7 tonns is pretty big gap. How did you expand your strength". Tony asked while eating dinner.

"Oh Mr. Stark just give the wheel of life to me and I drive to such a fucked up place next thing I knew lift the 10 tonn or die. Fear of death is the best teacher in the business" Peter said eating his steak.

All eyes were glued to him for explanation but all feared what was to come. "Ok? What happened?" Pepper asked.

"Oh you know when he took my suit" Peter started pointing towards Tony "I lived a normal life then finally with the help of May asked out my crush to Homecoming dance then turns out that her dad was the main guy in the whole alien tech smuggling. He figured out I was Spider-Man threatened me that he would kill me. Ditched my crush on homecoming followed him blah blah blah he dropped a warehouse on me blah blah blah crashed the plane and BAM kicked his ass". Peter said smiling.

"Ok, we will have a long talk about sharing important stuff" Pepper said.

All were in horror thinking about the situation. And yet here he was happily eating his Steak like a puppy. If ever someone threatened to kill Peter let's just say he would have pissed off Avengers to kill him without thinking about the justice bullshit.