Chapter four

Alexandra Watson

The backdoor opened up into an alley. The cool night air met me outside, and made my head clearer. I could feel the alcohol in my blood and I was far from sober, but at least I did'nt feel like I was going to pass out anymore. 

The backdoor opened and I turned around to see, who accompanied me. A pair of blue eyes met mine.

"Hi Tristan, I just needed some air" I said and sent him a little smile. I think, if possible, that he was more drunk that I was. His eyes looked almost cloudy as he walked towards me. He came uncomfortable close to me, so I began to walk backwards. My back hit the wall of the alley. 

Now he was so close that I could smell his breath. He put his hands on the wall on each side of my head. 

"Tristan, Lets.. Lets go inside again.. Okay?" I said while I tried to get away from him, but he grabbed my arm and put me back up against the wall.

"I wasn't sure if you really wanted me" he said a still coming closer. 

"But the looks you sent me and the hint you gave me by 'wanting to get some air', I now know what you want" he whispered in my ear and I could feel his clammy breath on my neck.

"Tristan, please" I said laughing and I thought he was joking. 

I tried to push him away, but my strength wasn't existing when there was alcohol in my body. My legs were beginning to shake because of the cold, so I really wanted to go inside. But he just stood there, solid like a rock and didn't move when I obviously tried to get him off me. 

"It's okay sweetheart I will make it quick"

He started kissing down my neck and his hands were making their way down my hips. His body pressed mine so hard against the wall that I couldn't breathe.

"Tristan! Stop it" I almost growled. I wasn't going to let anyone do this to me. I wasn't scared, I was angry and I needed him to back off now. He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Yes sweetheart?" He said with a disgustingly sugar-sweet voice.

Now I was pissed. And before I even got to think about, I spat him in the face.

"Oh so you will rather have it rough? Then that is that is what you will get" He growled at me.

With one hand he held my hands tight over my head, with the other he started to rip my dress up and he started to kiss me hard. 

Now I was scared. It was really going to happen, he was gonna do this to me, and there was nothing I could do about it. 

"Please stop!" I was begging him to not do this. I looked up and tried to focus on the stars, because didn't want to see it happen. A tear fell down my cheek. And I begged to whatever gods there might be, that it wouldn't hurt and it would be over quick. 

Suddenly the backdoor got slammed open and a big pair of hands smashed Tristan into the wall, which forced him to let me go. I fell down on my butt and looked at the stranger and Tristan.

Tristan was getting aggressive and he hit the stranger who held him against the wall. The stranger didn't see the fist coming so it hit him right in the jaw and made his lip split. He pushed Tristan to the ground and pointed at him.

"You stay there" He ordered. He turned towards me, when Tristan got up on his feet and tried to knock over the stranger. But he saw it coming and quickly moved, so Tristan ended up slamming into the wall and knocking himself out.