Chapter 46

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You let out a loud roar as you dash towards the giant who pulls back his right fist to try and punch you again but as the punch comes rocketing towards you, you counter with a punch of your own which creates a powerful shockwave and while your whole body starts to shake due to the force of the giant's punch but as you smirk a large crack forms on the fist of the giant.

(Winter): Haha! now that is quite impressive!

The giant heals the crack on his fist and quickly starts to attack you with a barrage of punches this time.

(Y/n): Heh.

You once again counter with your own barrage of punches with each time your fists clash the giant's fists get more and more cracked. The giant stops attacking and looks at it's fists to see that they are quite damaged but as it recovers the damage it suddenly holds it's left arm out to the side which confuses you until the ice below it's left hand starts to raise up to the point were the giant can grab it and as he grabs it the ice morph into something and to your shock it slowly morphs into a massive sword.

(Y/n): Oh great! this thing can also make weapons!

The giant sort of hops forward towards you which gives you quite a shock as it quickly delivers a quick jab to you with it's right fist downward which knocks you into the ground.

(Y/n): Tch.......Huh?

You look up at the giant as it raises it's sword into the air and with immense speed slams the sword downward towards you but as the sword gets close enough you manage to leap out of the way in time but the shockwave of the sword slamming into the ground knocks you to the side.

(Y/n's mind): Dammit if that would of hit me dead on it who knows what could of happened!

You power up and dash towards the giant with the giant trying to hit you with it's right fist but you managed to fly around the fist and head straight towards the giant's torso with your right fist pulled back.

(Y/n): LET'S SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE THIS!

You cover your right fist in your ki and go to land a powerful punch to the giant's torso however to your complete shock the giant suddenly vanish.

(Y/n): Wha-

You get cut off as the giant appears behind you, lands a nasty backhand to you. smacks you away and makes you fly far away until you manage to stop yourself.

(Y/n): I guess he really does have crystal's speed-

You stop yourself from talking as the giant is suddenly right in your face with his sword raised high in the air and a second later he brings it down on you with you managing to grab the gigantic blade with both your hands to try and stop it but due to the strength of the giant's swing you continue to go down until you crash onto the icy ground below with blade slamming down onto your body.

(Y/n): GAAAAAA!!!!!!

You let out a loud scream as you feel the large blade managing to cut through your skin but you quickly resist the pain, slowly push the blade off of you with the blade leaving a nasty cut across your torso and slowly get yourself up while still holding onto the blade with both hands.

(Y/n): Bastard! I AM NOT DONE YET!

The giant tries to push the blade down on you again until you once again power up and make your muscles larger.

(Y/n's mind): HERE WE GO!

You punch the side of the large blade which knocks it over to the side and away from you, you quickly fire a large amount of ki blasts towards the giant which he simply takes with each ki blast making a large amount of smoke after each explosion.