CHAPTER FOUR

Trinity's POV

          We arrived at the house, and let me break it to ya it's so beautiful like damn, this could be a hotel.
"Hello, and welcome participants. So for a week, this will be your home. But, there would be an extra spice. News has it that there is a relationship going on between Leonardo and Lillian,so they would share a room. And now the spicy detail the entire world wants a relationship between Trinity and Damon, so they will also share  a room have fun"before I could react, the man was gone. Just great sharing a room with my crush!!yeah you heard me in a short time I developed a crush on him can't blame me.
"Cariño(darling) let's go check our room. Good luck guys. Maybe we can relax for a while and come back later..."Leo said.
"Ok deal bye niña(girl)" Lily said.

I didn't spare Damon a glance, I just went up the stairs. You can't blame me, it's just hard to open up again. I got to our room and WOW!!!

I went to shower, when I was done, put on some random jeans and shirt

I went to shower, when I was done, put on some random jeans and shirt ......I planned to sleep but I was stopped with the most beautiful voice ever....gosh!!"Look, I know you hate males, but just because Marco made a mistake doesn't mean all of us are like him. I promise you, I'm different" with that said he kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom. That didn't just happen. He's not lying........fine I'll try. But how does he know about  Marco??

I went downstairs, I saw Leo and Lily making out. I grabbed a cushion and threw it at them, then of course being mature, I stuck out my tongue.
"I hate you puta(bitch)"Lily said while scowling at me. I just laughed.
"I know right,estoy enamorado (I'm in love)" I said while winking.
She stood up to chase after me. I saw Damon sit down, but my concern was running so I did that.... You know Watt pad novels, where you trip and a guy catches you, or zee world movies where Siddharth always catches Roshini, yeah I thought that would happen but guess what?? I'm sprawled on the floor, funny right..... not.
"Why would you chase???! Now she on the floor, if she's injured I'll forget your a lady and deal with you. No one messes with my baby girl."Damon said, in a blink of an eye,Leo had him up against the wall
"Damon, I'm patient with you but, don't you ever threaten my girl" Leo said. Shit is getting real.....true true......stop it you moron....fine.
"Uh mm Damon I'm fine. Leo, Damon was being stupid, Lily, can you guys please excuse Damon and I??"