A Visit

(I hope to do weekly updates for this story from now on every Tuesday)

Kyo's point of view~

I let out a yawn as I sat up front my bed. I got up and rushed to Tohru's room to say goodmorning but she wasn't there. She must have been downstairs then. I went downstairs and I didn't see anyone. "Tohru! Rat! Shigure!? Anyone?" I called but no one answered. I found a note on the counter from Tohru, "I went to the market with the guys to pick up a few things. I'll be back in a little bit! I love you Kyo! Love, Tohru."

I smiled at the note. Then I heard a voice coming from outside the front door. I walked over to the door to see who it was...

"Kyo!" She shouted.

"K-Kagura? What're you doing here?" I asked. She jumped on me and gave me a big hug. We both landed on the floor.

"I feel like it's been forever! It's been several months!" She smiled.

Coming up from behind her was Tohru and the guys. Tohru smiled, "Kagura!"

Kagura got off of me and looked at Tohru. She let out a gasp and ran up to Tohru, giving her a big hug. "T-Tohru...did you gain weight?" She asked.

Then Tohru let out a gasp, "Why didn't I tell everyone before?" She closed her eyes shut and shook her head back and forth. Then she smiled and looked back at Kagura, "Kyo and I are having a baby."

At that moment, Kagura fainted.

It's been a few hours and Kagura still hasn't woken up.

"Why did she faint?" Tohru asked.

"She found out I was having a baby with a girl that isn't her." I crossed my arms and bit my bottom lip. My eyebrows lowered as I sighed, "she needs to get over that."

Kagura woke up at that moment with a very angry expression on her face. She sat up and cracked her knuckles as she walked towards me. I gulped as she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, "You stupid!" She punched me outside the door.

"Ah! No! I just fixed that door!" Shigure cried. Shigure's editor popper her head into the broken part of the house, "There you are!" Shigure let out a tiny scream as he tried to hide behind Yuki, "Keep her away from me!"

I sat up and rubbed my back, "Damn, that hurt." I said as I watched Shigure being dragged away by his editor. "Savvveeee meeeeee!" Shigure cried. I got up and went back inside.

"Why are you calling me stupid!? I'm allowed to live my own life!" I shouted at Kagura.

"No....I'm happy for you guys....I really am." She said quietly, "I just can't help to feel jealous. I still have a crush on Kyo. "

Tohru didn't know what to say. She gripped the bottom of her shirt nervously. "Kagura, would you like to stay over for dinner?" She asked.

"No. I can't." Kagura said, "Really, I'm happy for you guys. But Tohru, if you don't have a girl, I'm going to beat up Kyo." Kagura teased.

"Like hell you are!" I shouted. "Tohru! Is it a boy or girl?"

"I told you before Kyo! I'm not telling you!" Tohru said. Tohru stood up and walked into the kitchen to get the tea she started making, she brought it to the table but tripped over her feet, dropping the tea, but Kagura caught it. I caught Tohru making sure she wouldn't fall...her arms wrapped around me. "Oops...my bad Kyo." Tohru said. She hugged me in my cat form.

"Aw! Kyo you're so cute as a kitty!" Kagura shouted.

"Be quiet!" I shouted. Tohru hugged me tightly to her chest. Kagura set the tea down and passed them out. "Why'd you even come over here today, Kagura?!"

"Well..." she paused, "I wanted to propose to you Kyo."

"What?" I asked as I turned back. Tohru panicked and covered my body with my clothes.

"Yeah...but you love Tohru and I should respect that. I'm so damn jealous though!" She pouted. She checked the time, "Oh shoot, I need to go! I'm going to be late! Bye guys!" She rushed out of the place.

"K-Kyo, put your clothes on!" Tohru blushed.

After I put my clothes on, "What the hell?" I said.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!