Valentine's Day

"Baby it's OK seriously you don't have to pick me up from the airport I can just call a taxi"
"No i'm not the type of man just to leave my baby girl stranded by the air port? I haven't seen you in weeks I miss you. Most important on Valentine's Day"
He wrote the last words Valentine's Day off his tongue in a seductive tone.

"Are you sure I wouldn't wan to because you to get in any trouble...."
"Of course baby when does your plane get back?"
"3:30"
"See you then love you."
"Love you two bye"

He hung Up the phone leading to the mess around on your phone till you've had to board the plane.The plane ride went smoothly with no errors nor the turbulence. I spent plane ride listening to the back on some movie I haven't paying attention to. I sat and pondered to what I think Thomas was playing for tonight.He normally went big for the holidays, or show appreciation he had for me and how much he loves me.Every Valentine's Day he ends the day with...well, you can imagine, but each year he made the last more sensual than the last.Found a new way to make me feel better than before, like trying out a new kink.I really missed Thomas too.Just thinking of him made me excited, I could almost explode.!.

When permitted I popped out of my seat as quickly as I could to retrieve my belongings. I rest towards the exit of the plane as my body had ached for Thomas's touch.You walked away towards the guest puck up center. I scanned the room for possible sighn of Thomas's presence.When I made eye contact with him he ran up to me and I dropped my bags off so I could grab him in a warm embrace. We both pulled out of the hug and locked our lips together for the first time what felt like forever.

"Heh excited to see me or are we?"
"Well, it has been a little over a week.Hey, what's behind your back?What are you hiding from me?"
"Just some simple roses, this this is just a tease till the climax of tonight. Literally."

He handed me the large bouquet of roses of flowers that were freshly picked spelling beautiful.

"Babe they're so beautiful thank you so much!"
He chuckled at your reaction.
"You can stop pretending don't worry I wouldn't cheat you out of with simple flowers I've got something special planned for you."
"Can we leave now then?To be honest i'm on. Yeah I guess you can say I am.Exited for tonight."
"Mt little kitten is horny at the airport?"
I hurried Thomas covered his mouth to see you live from any other following words to escape his lips!

"You cant just be announcing in the big room full of families!"

I finally removed my hand from his mouth for him to speak again.He leaned down to my ear and made his heart burst to tickle my neck.
"Lets go home quickly again so I can satisfy you even further."He suppressed to grab my hand and guided me to his car.He opened the passenger seat car door for me to and slowly close the door behind me.He walked over to the driver seat and push his key in the slot starting up the car.
"Alright my baby girl let's get out of here."
He pulled out of the airport parking lot and headed to the main road. Thomas's eyes were focused on the road and began to strike up conversion
"So baby how was the trip? Well, and the flight there and back."
"It was great, business went great they buaght the stock and both plane rides were very ni-"
"AHHHHH. Babe what are you doing people can see in the car."
My sentence was cut off short when a small moan escaped your mouth without your knowledge, Thomas had begun to stroke my womanhood from the outside of my pants.
"And what if they do? I want everyone on this road to know that you belong to me.This is just a glimpse of whats in store for tonight."
But at this point you were to horny to actually care.I wanted Thomas's hands and I wanted them now.I gave up the struggle and just laid back and enjoyed the pre-gift.I helped him out by unzipping my jeans .His hand slowly craweled into my black laced underwear so slowly as just to tease me.Whilst still keaping his eyes on the road he used his middle finger to play with my clit. I couldn't help myself it was to good. I slipt my hands into my own shirt and under my bra. I rolled my nipples with my thumb and threw my head up from the pleasure we both were giving myself."Listen my kitten , in the glove box there is a toy that I've gotten for you take it out."