Chapter 53: Angel energy

Yall really be exposing your whole lives in my comments...

Chile, blink twice if you need me to call child services???

Anyway this chapter might be a little sensitive to some and I'm really trying to portray it respectfully and in a way where I can show Sienna's emotions.

If that makes sense.

——————————————————————

The dark empty pit in my stomach was the first to take in the realisation that I had just lost a child...my baby.

That emptiness drove its way up my body medalling a path towards my throat where I felt like I was being mentally choked and eventually found its way to my eyes where tears started gushing out.

Collapsing to the cold and wet shower floor, I silently cried out suffocating my screams with my shaking hands.
The pain that I am feeling right now is nothing anyone should ever have to endure.

My heart imploded onto the floor and the last bit of sanity I had left followed along with it.
Why me?
What did I ever do to deserve this?

Am I that bad of a person that my happiness has been stripped piece by piece in the most horrific ways?

Everything that I had endured recently had been completely and utterly shit but this, this was pure evil.

The walls surrounding me felt as if they were closing in, ready to consume the last of me and boy, I would have no problem with that.

I was feeling everything that I didn't want to, I was sad, I was hurt, I was suicidal but most of all, I was fucking angry.
I was angry at myself for not being able to protect my baby, I was angry at my mum for letting this happen to me.
But the anger and rage that drove me the worst was towards Abel. This was his fault! He killed my baby.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, "HE KILLED MY FUCKING BABY!" I cried out, tears gushing from my eyes as I choke from the pain still present in my stomach.

My words were quiet but emotionally loud.

I let myself feel the pain, because it was my fault, I deserve the pain because I wasn't strong enough to protect my child from such a vile person.

And if I'm being totally honest, the only thing that stopped me from ending it right then and there was the desire to see his whole life come crashing down. And let it be known that I will not leave this world without ruining him.

I made a promise to myself and the little angel that I was deprived from being a mother too that I will fight, if my family can't get me out then I will be the one to escape.
I owe it to him or her not to give up.

I'm going to slaughter that crusty, deceitful, Shrek looking fuck.

I gripped on to whatever strength I had left and found it in myself to want to be ok. I needed to find a purpose to be free and that purpose was revenge.
For the new generation of Verna's, for myself, for my family and for my baby.

Revenge is a bitch.
I'll make it my bitch.

I sat ugly crying and the tears seemed endless along with the pain.