four*

a/n : whenever a chapter has a "*" that means there's gonna be smut 😟, so buckle up!

you follow spencer into his bedroom. the bedroom is so.. him. grey walls , 2 black bookshelves on either side of his bed , iron bed frame with 4 dim lights lining the top. he leads you toward the bed. caught in your own thoughts he squeezes your hand.

"relax, it's only me , i'll make sure you're safe." he calmly states. you slightly smile back and you two share eye contact for about 25 seconds until he says sternly.

"strip." fuck , okay, that was hot. you start to remove your clothing. starting by kicking your shoes slightly to your side . and pulling your joggers off your hips, shimmying until they fall to your ankles. you eyes meet spencer's, and they signal to continue as he leans up against the wall. you pull your v-neck over your head. leaving you in your white lace bra and panty set.

spencer makes his way over to you , running his fingertips up your side, his touch is feather light , leaving tingles along your skin. you stand , slowly melting into his touch. he places both hands on your hips, slowly walking you back to the bed. the backs of your knees hit the bed frame .

"sit." he commands. you lower yourself into the bed, spencer watching your intently. he leans down , leaving kisses on your jawline , ghosting his lips over the spots he just kissed . he moved down , starting to leave open mouthed kisses on your neck. he then nibbles the most sensitive spot on your neck , causing you to shudder. he then leave a light kiss over it , continuing his attack with this mouth. he moved down to the chest sucking lightly at the skin right above your breasts.

he reaches back and unclasps your bra, is sliding off your shoulders, into you lap. he grabs it and throws it on the chair in the corner of his room. his fingers glide across your breasts, him lightly circling your nipple with light touches , causing them to harden. he leans down to attach his mouth, then stops. you whimper at the loss of his touch.

"you need a safe word." he states. you think , mind drawing a blank. you looks around to the painting just before his bathroom door.

"pumpkin." you say, his eyebrows raise, but he shrugs, and leans down to you chest. enclosing his mouth around your right nipple. his mouth feels like heaven. soft lips lightly sucking while his tongue swirls around your hardened bud.
his fingers start to twist and tug at the other nipple , until he pinches it , causing you to let out a loud squeak.

"you okay ?" he asks . you nod yes, him using his mouth to lightly kiss the nipple he just pinched. he then puts his mouth to work on that nipple, lightly rubbing the nipple he had just been sucking.

he stops his motions , you panting lightly, as he starts to kiss down your stomach , then he stops at the top of your panties. looking up to you , you nod. he takes the panties and slides them off , looking at you, eyes suddenly filled with hunger. he kisses your inner thighs lightly sucking at one. you moan lowly.

"let me hear you pretty girl." his words turn you to jelly, feeing the wetness increase between your legs . he stop his kisses and stands, you lay there , confused , but he comes back with nylon ties in his hands.

"i'm going to tie you up. that okay?"you nod.

"words, y/n"

"yes."

"yes what?" he asks, you think .

"yes sir."

he walks over to you forcefully spreading your legs , tying one leg to the bedpost , then the other.

"too tight ?" he asks , you tug lightly , shaking your head no. he then runs his hands up the sides of your body , grabbing one arm and tying it above your head , followed with the other. you repeat the tugging with your arms . once ready, he kisses down your body all over again, until he meets your heat. he lowers his head down , his breathe leaving you squirming. you hear him chuckle.