Chapter 62😺

~NAMJOON POV~

I just needed a moment to think after seeing that picture of the eight of us together looking all happy.

First it was the children and now this. My head hurts to much to thinking about it all and I don't know how or why I came to this room but I found myself in what looks like Y/n's bedroom. Her scent is all over this place and somehow it has that sense of familiarity to it, like I have been here before and it holds many memories in this place but what those memories are I have no idea.

Ever since we seen those kids I cant stop thinking about them and how I think and feel in the pit of my stomach that something was wrong with all of this. That everything we have been told and to believe that Y/n is not who the company make out to be.

I groan to myself rubbing my temples, feeling that hard pressure against my skull with the thumping of my brain that feels like it's going to explode any minute.

Beside me I noticed a laptop sitting on the bedside table so without much thought I picked it up and set it on my lap to open it up and to my surprise she didn't have a password on it but I paid no mind to it and just opened up her files and I found the picture album. I didn't hesitate to open the album up.

The first picture was of Taehyung and Jimin in cat form, curled up against each other on the couch sleeping peacefully. I don't think they would of know this was taken. Then next was a picture of Jungkook with goggles on and swimming trunks with flipper feet standing beside the pool with Yoongi standing next to him with a shy smile and wave then just behind them I could see Jin sun bathing on chair. The third picture was of Hoseok and Y/n at what looks like a park both swatted down looking at something together in amongst the floors. Hoseok had his body turned towards Y/n, an arm around her shoulders but his fond smile was on her as he was instead watching her instead of what ever it was Y/n was looking at. The next picture was a Christmas picture where all of us wore Christmas sweaters and again on the couch all piled in and Y/n again in the centre but this time Jimin held the mistletoe above Y/n and I's head and we were kissing on the lips.

I scrunched up my face in pure confusion. I kissed her?

It's here right in front of me yet I don't have any memory of it. In fact all these pictures of us with her or even the ones without her in them, we looked happy?

I don't remember what it was like to be happy or free but here it shows that we once had that but what happened?

"Namjoon I think we need to allow Y/n to explain who she is to us." Yoongi

I sighed and nodded knowing what he said was true. Still going through the many pictures Yoongi comes into the room to sit beside me and lean in closer to also have a look at the pictures.

The next picture that I lingered on was Y/n sleeping in this very bed we're sitting on with Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin sleeping in the bed with her. By the looks of things I don't think either one of them had clothes on, since Y/n's bare back was also on show and Hoseoks shoulders and arms were clearly seen and Yoongis legs were sprawled out across the bed also.

Yoongi chuckles at that one but I pressed the next button for the next picture and up comes a picture of seven babies. My eyes widen in surprise and if I didn't know any better I would say these babies were only a couple hours old. At least born that same day this picture was taken. Together they were swaddled in either a pink or blue blanket all lined up on a bed. Not this bed but another. There were three babies in pink blankets and then a further four in blue.

I have to admit they looked very cute. I didn't say anything and Yoongi didn't either so I clicked the next picture and up came a little boy smiling widely at the camera up close to the lenses pulling a face. He had the same smile as Taehyung if you asked me. I hummed to myself and in the next picture was a group picture of all the seven children we seen back at the house, but this time Y/n was with them. Two girls sitting in her lap with the third girl sat in front of Y/n's feet with an unbothered look and the other four boys on either side of Y/n. I couldn't help but stare at the one little boy on her left side standing proudly and smiling wide with his small black framed glasses. I felt drawn to him, I don't know why but I just do.

"Namjoon I think these are our children." Yoongi

I sighed to myself and licked my lips nervously knowing that he is right but I don't want to believe he's right but I know he is.

"I cant argue with you there. I just cant make sense of how. All these pictures here and yet nothing comes to mind except for how I feel. What about you?"

I asked him turning my head to look at him staring at the screen, scanning the whole picture in front of us.

"I'm the same. Obliviously we had a life with Y/n and we had children with her but yet nothing comes to mind about any of it." Yoongi

"She also has our marks. Taehyung said mating marks."

Yoongi nods with a hum and quickly glances at me and then back to the laptop.

"Yeah I know. I just don't get why the company would want us to kill Y/n if she meant something to us. It looks like we were very happy with her so why are we at the facility and not here with her and the children?" Yoongi

That's a good question.

"I don't know but I would like to speak to Y/n about it."

I stand up to pass Yoongi the laptop. He takes it but looks up at me confusingly.

"Are you going to question her right now?" Yoongi

I shook my head and already began to leave the bedroom towards the door.

"No, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm going to tell the others no one should touch her until we get to the bottom of this puzzle."

Yoongi nods and I step out of the bedroom to leave him in there to look over the pictures himself if that's what he wants to do. However as I walk down the corridor I come to a stop when I hear Y/n's voice talking to Jin about the kitchen and the stories of him cooking in there. Her voice as well as Jin's was getting closer and she finally came to view from the top of the stairs. Jin seemed interested in what she was saying and Y/n and I just stared at each other as she walked closer but still talking to Jin like we didn't try to kill her an half hour before hand.

I stepped to the side to allow her to walk past with Jin, and we held that eye contact with one another until she walks away into her bedroom to obviously find Yoongi in there. A smile appeared on my lips when I heard her call Yoongis' name. I don't know why but it did. My heart was beating faster than it was before seeing her and my head was thumbing like mad. What the hell is wrong with me?