Chapter 64😺

~Y/N POV~

Everyone gathered in the living room as Jin follows me down the stairs. It's like everyone was already waiting for answers. To say that I'm not in the least bit scared, I would be lying because if they really don't believe me in the end then they might just kill me anyway so I'm hoping this works.

It's had to right?

I decided to come to sit down on the only one seater couch available that was left in the room. Namjoon taking the other one beside me and the others taking up a spot on the couch. However Jungkook couldn't sit still, he was pacing from behind the couch that Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on.

The room was silent at first. No one said anything and only the sound of Jungkooks boots on the floor were heard.

"So are you going to tell us what we need to know?" Namjoon

I nodded and looked down at my lap refusing to look at him because I could feel his intense glare on me already which was rather uncomfortable honestly.

"Yeah because this shit is driving me nuts!" Jungkook

He exclaims, throwing his hands in the air just to drop them back down again to smack back down to his sides.

"First just tell us who we are to you." Namjoon

I sighed heavily and tried to swallow my nerves that were eating away at me.

"At first I just for company, just to have some friends around because I was alone."

"Why?" Yoongi

I glanced at him just to see his blank look on his face.

"Because my parents died and my only friend moved too far away. It was actually all of you that killed them."

"Wait! Hold the phone, we as in WE, killed them?!" Jin

He pointed at everyone in the room but me and Jungkook just groaned in annoyance tapping his forehead and closing his eyes. Jimin turned to look at him over his shoulder and rolled his eyes at him.

"Yes because of this training and experiments that you all have to go through because of them. They set everything up and because of what you all have to go through they were responsible for that. I'm sorry."

"So you know about all the stuff back at the facility then?" Namjoon

I nod and again look down to my fingers.

"Yes. Everything and I want to put a stop to it all. My uncle has taken over when he's not suppose to. I'm the one that is suppose to be in charge and everything that he is doing to you and others is illegal. The organisation is suppose to help hybrids not turn them into weapons."

"So you want to help us and others like us then?" Taehyung

Taking a deep breath I nodded.

"Yes I do. That's actually why I came back here. There's papers I need to prove that the organisation is mine to take from my parents leaving it to me and I can put a stop to it all and finally do what I'm suppose to do."

"What about these pictures around your house? I mean we're all in them." Hoseok

"Yeah. Actually we all lived in this house together. I found you all at a recuse shelter for hybrids that didn't belong to my family. How you got there I don't actually know but I guess you can say I fell in love with all of you and took you all home with me. Then things just went on from there."

I shrugged to myself, sitting back against the couch and pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging my phone to my chest also.

"Like what?" Namjoon