Chapter 65😺

~Y/N POV~

After explaining everything this morning and I finally got my phone back after an hour and a half, I decided to start searching the attic. I took out every box I could find with my parents names on them. They were all filled with either their belongings like clothes, pictures and even my moms shoes. She loves her shoes and I guess I didn't have the heart to get rid of there things but now looking at it all I think I'll got through this all again at some point and get rid of some of it. Now all of it but some because I do want to keep some stuff despite how I don't agree with what they've done they're still my parents after all.

I picked up a picture in an old brown wooden frame. I smiled at it as I remembered when this picture was taken. The picture of was of my mom and dad and I at the age of at least seven. We were on holiday in France and there we stood as a family at the Eiffel towel. It was good times to be honest.

I place the picture back down in the box just to shuffle that box to the side that clearly didn't have what I was looking for and slide over another while I sit on my butt in this cold dark attic.

The boys are downstairs and I can only assume they're discussing what I had told them or just around the house doing their own thing as if they had never left. When I came up here I ran into Hoseok who was wondering the corridor and he told me he was trying to pick up on anything that would make him remember what it was like to be in this house before all this crap.

My phone started to ring in my back pocket so I took it out straight away knowing this would either be Lisa, Rose or even Hana about the kids.

However the second I picked up Taehyung and Jimin appeared from small set of stairs eagerly grinning and bouncing.

"Is that them?" Taehyung

I shushed him and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n sorry to call you but Korain fell over and he scarped his knee. He asked if he could speak to you to make him feel better. Is that okay?" Hana

At the mention of Korain a third person appears by the stop of the stairs while Tae and Jimin run over and sit on their knees beside me grinning ear to ear.

I glanced at Jungkook who stares back at me blankly but fiddling with his fingers as if he's nervous.

"Sure just put him on and I'll talk to him."

"Okay hold on." Hana

There was muffled sounds and in the back ground I could hear Korain crying and I stared back at Jungkook who's ear twitched as he must of heard it too.

"Aw poor little guy." Taehyung

"Y/n can you put it on loud speaker please? Promise we won't talk." Jimin

He was pouting and giving me the puppy eyes that makes me swear that he must be part dog somehow. My I nodded silently and turned it on loud speaker just in time for Korain to come in the phone.

"Mama. I.....hurt." Korain

His little sniffles were so cute and Taehyung leaned back with a hand over his heart cooing at the sound while Jimin tries to not make a sound and silently shush Tae with his finger pressed to his lips.

"Aw, baby what happened?"

I looked over to Jungkook who just so happened to be a little more closer than he was before but avoiding my eyes on him by looking around the room.

"Hyun said we....play in mud...." Korain

He little sniffles broke my heart and I seen how Taehyungs eyes lit up at the mention of his sons name.