23 - #55 Elections

[3rd Person's Point of View]

After 2 weeks of spending time at Totsuki, your parents, including you; travelled abroad. You were currently in Italy and this was the last country in your list.

You were visiting a famous beach restaurant. You wore a (preferred color) shirt paired with (preferred color) trunks and tied your hair into a (ponytail/ messy bun/ twin-tails/ braid).

While you were busy eating and heading to a different stall, a girl bumped into you.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She said bowing her head. She had braided twin-tails and a pair of thick eyeglasses.

'Isn't she Anne? One of the WGOs?' you thought.

"It's alright, you should be careful Miss-?" you asked looking at her.

"I'm An-" she was interrupted when someone called out to her.

"Anne! What are you doing?" you turned around and saw two girls in their swim wear; or rather bikini.

"Gomenasai Courage-san! I bumped into someone!" Anne said.

"Ah not! It's fine it's not a big de-" you were also cut off when one of the two girls spoke.

"Who is this handsome girl~?" The tan girl with a black hair seductively asked. Her name is Decora.

"I'm Yamaguchi (Reader)." You said as Decora smiled.

"I'm Decora~ You may call me Cora~" Cora said then clung unto your left arm.

"Why don't you spend time with us Yamaguchi-kun~?" the pale girl with a white hair asked. Her name is *Courage. {pronounced as ko-ra-ji}

"Well, I'm kinda alone so why not?" you asked then she smiled and hugged your right arm.

"I'm *Courage~" she said.

They kept clinging more unto you when they tasted the dish that you cooked for them. They also taught you about the spices and curry dishes which helped you a lot.

The day of the prelims came. You were really excited! Your mom bought you a new outfit. Lizu bought you a ring saying that it had something to do about 'your brother and sister relationship'

Your dad bought you a necklace so you decided to put the ring in the necklace and wore them together.

When you were inside the hall you looked around.

'It's so big!' you thought then spotted a certain red-haired guy so you ran to him. "Soma!" you yelled waving at him.

"Oh! (Reader)! Wow you kinda look different." Soma said smiling. "What's that? A ring?"

"Ah! My brother bought this for me. We have pair rings!" you replied and smiled.

"Oh, that's cool, but wow! This place is huge!" Soma said while you nodded in agreement. "Are we really going to cook here?"

"Soma-kun! (Reader)-chan!" Megu said waving at us, you ran to her and hugged her as Megu giggled.

"Tadakoro! / How was the rest of your summer?" Soma called out while you asked her.

"It was good. I think I trained for this in my own wa--" Megu didn't finish what she was saying when Yuki jumped to hug the both of you.

"Megumi! (Reader)! Long-time no see!" Yuki beamed. "You too Yukihira!" she added waving at Soma.