𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

"I could start literal fires because of what I feel for you." 

"Umm...hello?" I asked again nervously in the carriage, a little annoyed at this point, while the two stupid men glared at each other with no remorse beside me, making me want to face-palm way too hard.

We were on our way back to my previous home to get my leftover stuff and finally tell my parents where I was this whole time, and these two idiots were not helping my day get any better than how bad it will be in a few minutes.

"Are you both going to speak or not?" I huffed tiredly while crossing my arms, as both of them growled under their breath dangerously, causing me to tsk.

"Oh come on! You both are acting like dogs! Hug it out already!" I exclaimed with a pout while throwing my arms in the air.

"If I see you hurting my sister ever again then trust me I won't be throwing just a punch your way." Elliot sneered in an animalistic way, making Lazarus click his lips.

"There will no fighting between both of you! No punching or hitting anyone in front of me please. Grow the hell up Ellie, he never wanted to hurt me, none of that was his fault." I pointed the obvious.

"I don't care, if you ever hurt her, you'll meet my fist again." Elliot threatened, while Lazarus said nothing and just glared at him all the way.

"Okay, now that that's settled, can we please be normal and talk like adults?" I requested seriously, while they had an even harder staring contest.

"I am very uncomfortable with the energy we have created in the studio." I blurted out.

"What's a studio?" Elliot rolled his eyes.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"I'd love to start fresh between us for her sake." Lazarus grumbled.

"I think that's doable." Elliot grumbled back.

Why me.

"That's it. Hug each other right now."

"No—"

"HUG EACH OTHER OR I WILL STOP TALKING TO BOTH OF YOU KIDS!" I hissed, making them groan together.

"Do we have to?" Elliot snarled, clearly not wanting to do it.

"Okay then, no more talking from me." I announced in a warning before looking away to eye the outside forest instead.

"Come on love, don't say that." Lazarus teased while pulling me to him in a trainer, but I completely ignored his statement and stared at the various types of trees outside.

"Flipping talk." Elliot ordered.

"Twinkle twinkle little star~"

"Oh my God, she's at it again." Lazarus chuckled.

"How I wonder how you'll make two of the most annoying men in my life to get along and just share a hug~"