Chapter 27

-----

"Oppa, sorry im late. I have somethi-- Baekhyun? W..what are you d..doing?"

"Ah, youre here. Sit down." Kyungsoo oppa said and patting empty seat beside him. I just do what he ask me to. "Oppa, why this jerk here?" I look at Kyungsoo deeply in his eyes.

I can hear Baekhyun sigh heavily. Suddenly Kyungsoo stand up with made my eyes widen. Is he gonna leave me here with this bastard?

No way. I wouldn't waste my time confronting him. I rather hanging out with Taehyung. And the boys too.

"Where are you going? Dont try to piss me off." I glared at Baekhyun who's keep his head down.

"Im sorry, Hana. I think you guys need clear things off. Im going." He said and walk off leaving me and this bastard.

"Im going." I stand up and walk pass him before he grab my hand. I yank my hand and push him. "What are you thinking you're doing?" I dont care about others who's fucking staring at me.

"Give me chance to explain. I wont bother you anymore. I promise." I can feel sincerity in his eyes. I shut my eyes and sigh try to calm down.

-----

"Dont you dare waste my time." I said and sit across to him. I keep my face straight waiting for his so called 'explanation'. He smile weakly and took deep breath.

"So how are y..you d..doing?" He bit his lips. I can see nervousness through his expression. "I dont know." I reply without any expression on it. "How about your study? Your parent?"

I scoffed and look at him. "Why do you care?"

He sigh and close his eyes before open it again and look at me staright into my eyes.

"Hana, listen up. Im sorry. Im very very sorry. I know what have i done really unforgivable. But i did it for your good sake." tears start welling up into his eyes, i can say he tried to hold his tear up.

"Good sake? What so good broke up with me on our 2nd anniversary? What so good cheating behind me? What so good kissing with some girl infront me? What so good Baekhyun? What?" Tears already rolling down like water fall.

"I had to Hana. Seulmi forced me to do that. She will kill you if i dont do that. I do that because i love you. I...love you." He said and put his head on the table and hitting the table with his fist while sobbing.

Speechless. Whats going on actually. I dont understand. Can someone please tell me? Tell me the truth please. I want to know the truth. How can i know that Baekhyun is not lying? Maybe he just make this story to cover his fault. Seulmi, his closest friend not that type of girl. She's to innocent to do this.

"M..mwo? What a..are you trying to s..say?" He lift up his head look at me. His eyes are very red and swollen. I also can see dark circle around his eyes. Baekhyun not this type of man. He is really cheerful person. To be honest, i never see he crying like this.

"Can you ex..explain?" My voice softened but im still in shock state. Baekhyun wiped his tears. I have some urge to with his tears..but i cant. No. I never do that.

"Im very sure that after you hear all of this bullshit, you will never believe me but i just want to tell you this. Its up to you if will believe this or not. Listen up. A week before our second anniversary, Seulmi confessed at me but i reject her because i already have you. I told her that i never leave you and i told her that i love you so much. But she threaten me, saying that she will kill you with her bare hand. I told her that i will do whatever she want as long as you safe. She told me to broke up with you and be with her. I dont have any choice than to be with her. I need to keep you safe. I dont want you to got hurt because of me. I--"

He stop when i suddenly hug him. "Enough. Im sorry. Jeongmal mianhae." He hug me  back and pat my back. "No. Its okay." I still crying and keep ask for forgiveness for treat him badly and don't let him explain.

He held my by my shoulder; facing me. He wiped my tears and caressed my cheek with his thumb before hug me again. "I miss you. I fucking miss you." I tightened my hug and say 'i miss you too' to him

-----

Nobody's POV

While they returning their hugs, there is someone who's watch all the scene with his hand curl into fist, his jaw tighten.

-----

A/N

Im not updating as always because i have school. i also have big exam this year. Maybe ill update once or twice a week. I hope you guys understand me. Thank you for those who's understand me.

Try check it out KJDVERS story, my school love life. Thank you.

감사합니다