7: Game over

Deku: *whisper* Hey Todoroki, author seems more depressed lately.

Todo: *whisper* I noticed too but didn't know if I should say something.

A:What are you two talking about? I'm fine.

Kiri: No you're not, you only eat dinner and have been sleeping more. You're also not as energetic as you normally are.

A: I'm fine, I just need to...take...another nap. *falls asleep while standing*

Todo: We can ask again later.

[Author: Onto the real story.]

While Rin was being held hostage by the masked villain who she now knows as Suterusu. Aizawa was still taking down villains. The one with sky blue hair and severed hands on him ran at the teacher, grabbing his elbow. Things looked ok, until that same elbow started disintegrating, and cracking. Aizawa pushes the villain away but was bombarded with other villains attacks. Aizawa managed to dodge the others.

Suddenly when Aizawa thought he had space there was a black bird thing behind him. The creature grabbed Aizawa and pummeled him into the ground. The students couldn't do anything but watch in horror.

"What do you think of him? He's the bio engineered anti-symbol of peace. But you can call him Nomu." The main villain said in a raspy voice.

The thing known as a Nomu held Aizawa's arm and broke it like a twig. Aizawa tried erasing the Nomu's quirk but the creature broke his other arm. The Nomu grabbed his head and pressed it into the ground, making cracks in the concrete.

Meanwhile with the three students in the water nearby. They were scared of the scene in font of them.

"I can't watch this anymore. We should be getting out of here." The purple pervert said.

"M-midoriya, over there, Ribbit" The frog girl said while pointing towards the fountain.

Curious of what she was pointing at, he looked to find the masked villain holding a sword to Rin's neck. Suddenly a tendril shot out of her and hit the Nomu. The hit was strong enough to make the creature stumble back.

"You shouldn't have done that." Mr. Handy villain said.

She felt the blade on her neck retreat but then there was a sharp pain in her right arm. The villain cut her arm and stabbed his saber through her left back leg. They healed instantly, but she let out a small scream of pain right after the cuts.

The mist villain appeared next to Mr. Handsy. "Tomura Shigaraki."

"Kurogiri, did you manage to kill Thirteen?"

Are these guys fools? They must be for saying their names out loud.

"She is out of commission, but there were a few students I was unable to disperse and one of them got outside."

The handyman villain started scratching his neck, the angrier he got the more intense the scratching would get.

That dude's grossing me out.

He suddenly stoped and started talking. "There's no way we can win if more heroes show up. It's game over, and I was looking forward to finishing this today. Let's go home." All the students around him were shocked by what he said.

"Not all of it is game over. We can still take back a prize." The mist villain said while turning toward the black and white haired student.

"Before we go, let's wreck the the symbol of peace's pride." He looked towards the three students in the water and in the blink of an eye, he was crouched in front of them. He reached towards Tsuyu's face, he grabbed it but nothing happened to her.

"Heh, you really are so cool." He turned he head back in the direction of Aizawa who was activating his quirk. Midoriya jumped out of the water and tried to land a hit on the villain in front of them. Emphasis on tried. When the smoke cleared Midoriya's fist was hitting the Nomus stomach.

It reacted by grabbing the kids arm and going to hit Midoiya in the head while Shigaraki reached for the other two still in the water. The doors the to building busted open to reveal All Might standing there. Instead of wearing his iconic smile, he face had a snarl to it. "Don't worry students...I am here."

'Venom, All Might is gonna need help in this fight. We have to protect everyone, just like that girl in the ally.' The black and white haired girl thought.

Alright, this is the best class we've had. So I wouldn't mind protecting them. With some chocolate for ransom of course.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *wakes up* sorry I just fell asleep on you guys there.

Kiri: Author, are you ok?

A: Yeah I'm fine.

Baku: Don't lie, these three noticed that you haven't been acting the same.

A: Fine, maybe school has me feeling a little, unusual.

Deku: But it's been a while since school started for you. Please tell us the truth.

A: Fine maybe I've felt a little...mentally unstable lately, but it's nothing I can't handle.

Deku: *hugs her* why didn't you tell us. You can take a break and just hang out with us.

A: *hugs back* I'm sorry, I thought I would just be a burden to you guys.

Kiri: What would make you think that?

Todo: We can play some bored games tonight.

A: Yeah that sounds fun.

[Author: Sorry for the short chapter but lately I've just been really depressed. I've been taking breaks, which is why this chapter is so short.

Anyways see you guys next chapter.]

Word count: 922