Chapter 3

"Young Midoriya! How are you?!"

Said man almost fell down from All Might's 'gentle' pat on the back.

"H-hey, All Might. Nice to see you, too. Please don't do that again." The last sentence was muttered as Midoriya rubbed his shoulder. He looked at the famous number one hero and couldn't help but feel amazed. And it doesn't matter how many times Midoriya has already met him.

"I'm fine. It's great to finally be back."

Currently the two teachers are walking down their way to class. Midnight was told -scolded- by Aizawa to get back to her office to finish her work. Said woman wasn't happy about that.

"HAHAHA! And it's great to have you back! I can see that I-island went great!"

"Y-yeah it did. I was able to get my Ph.D.'s  and Bachelor's from learning under David-san. It was a great experience to have, and a great debt that I owe you for introducing me to him."

"That's quite alright Young Midoriya! Say, how is good ol'Dave! How is he?" Though before the smaller man could even utter a sound, All Might cut him off. "Great I bet! He's probably living it up, surrounded by his gizmos and toys. Oh, of course having Melissa live with him makes it even better! She's also quite a smart girl like her father. HAHAHAHA" At the mention of his niece, All Might sneakily and curiously eyed the other teacher's reaction.

Among anyone who are friends will All Might knows that he has been trying to get Young Midoriya and Melissa together. For the past three or four years. It has been...quite the challenge, mostly on the boy rather than his niece. It was quite obvious that she was interested in him, and he approved but the ones who haven't notice was Dave and Young Midoriya. He just wished that was the only problem he had deal with, but as it turns out Young Midoriya is quite the charmer-getting himself quite the number of admirers. Unfortunately, one of the said admirers happened to be both their co-worker.

"I can't say that I disagree. Melissa is quite the genius. She's incredibly smart and charming, I say with complete confidence that she may very will surpass her father. She's going to accomplish many great things in the future, I know it, and I hope I'll be there to see it happen with her, standing right by her side."

All Might fully turned his head, once he noticed that Young Midoriya stopped walking, to see him looking out the window. The sun happening to hit just right spot, causing the teacher to seemingly sparkle or glow. His eyes closed while a simple happy  smile adorned his face. Oh, damn...if Melissa could see this she would probably be incredibly happy...that or passed out from how amazing he looked.

When did you become so cool Young Midoriya! Back then you were this skinny, timid boy who would flinch at everything and now look at you! A strong, smart man! If only you could have accepted to be my successor.

"It seems, Young Midoriya, that you think quite deeply of Melissa." Said man turned back to face All Might. "Of course, she's someone that I feel incredibly lucky to have met."

"Did you perhaps develop any feelings other than luck?"

"I guess joy is one of them"

"Anything else?"

"All Might, what's this about?"

The symbol of peace had to restrain himself from sighing. Whether from disappointment or irritation, who knows. By now their both outside of Class 1A's door. He'll have to deal with this later, on the bright side Melissa will be extremely happy once he tells her what Midoriya thinks of her.

"It's nothing Young Midoriya. Now please move aside, I must make my entrance to our class even better than the ones before. Go Beyond, Plus Ultraaa!!!!" Yelled All Might as he barged into Class 1A.

Ladies and gentlemen, our symbol of peace. Thought Midoriya as he sweat dropped in the background.

——————————————————————
Minutes Earlier

"All Might better not be trying to get Midoriya-kun set up with his niece. Or I swear I'll—!"

Present Mic looked on in both fear and concern as Midnight began to violently fill out her paper work. He promptly scooted his chair back from her.

Geez, All Might...I'll pray for your safety.

"And that goddam Aizawa! Getting in my way, interrupting my time with Midoriya-kun! I'll make sure to—!"

I'll pray for you too, Aizawa. Poor guys.