- Chapter 7 -

"Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP WE HAVE TRANING CAMP" Atsumu said as he threw a pillow at you.

"FINE, just go awayyyy..."

"Yeah, okay just hurry up and get ready, we are waiting for you downstairs."

You were so tired you couldn't walk straight, you spent most of your Sunday watching anime. You chucked on grey sweats and a skin-tight black crop top. You picked up your black jacket and your bag with all your stuff for the week and made your way downstairs.

At least I get to see akaashi and bokuto...that's one thing to look forward to

You opened the front door to see Osamu, Atsumu and Suna standing there. They looked dead, except for Atsumu he was excited to see Sakusa.

"Atsumuu let me get on your back now..."

Atsumu bends down for you to get on. You guys started making your way to school, no one said a single word the whole trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you guys arrived at school, you packed everything on to the bus. You wanted to sit next to osamu, but he was already sitting next to Ojiro and Kita wanted atsumu to sit by himself so he doesn't disturb anyone else.

Then you saw the sit next to Suna was available.

"Hey Suna can I sit here?"

"Yeah..." He said in a sleep voice.

Fuckkk his sleepy voice is so hoooooot

You quickly sat down and put your earphones on. Suddenly Suna tapped your shoulder.

"Can  I listen as well?"

"Yeah, sure..."

You gave him one of the earphones and you continued scrolling through Instagram.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Sunas Pov ~  
I was looking out the window when I suddenly feel a weight on my shoulder. I look over to see Y/n resting her head.

Cute...

I smile down at the sleeping girl and rest my head on her head.

~ Y/ns Pov ~

I suddenly wake up when a camera flashes in my face.

"oh shit she woke up MISSION ABORT!!!" Someone yelled, but you didn't hear them as you were still half sleep. You sat up straight but then you feel a heavy weight fall on to your lap.

It was Sunas head.

SUNASHEADISONMYLAPOMGICANTHEISTOOCUTE

You started going red , but then you heard a camera cLicK

You looked over to see Osamu standing there with his phone taking photos of you two.

"OSAMU WHYYY, at least get on of me looking goodd..." You pouted

Osamu started giggling "Yeah okay, Pose."

You put a peace sign up while your other hand was playing with Sunas hair and gave a big smile.

"Okay got it, i will send it to you." Osamu said still laughing going back to his seat. You heard a ding from your phone so you take your hand of sunas hair, but then he grabbed your wrist...

"don't stop it feels nice..."

By now you were as red as a tomato.

Suna places your hand back on his head and you are still in shock by the sudden action, but then you smile looking down at suna, with your heart beating 10x the normal rate and you start playing with his hair again.