Tanjiro x Injured Reader

Total words: 570

You were fighting Demons with Tanjiro, while Nezuko was in the box that Tanjiro was carrying obviously. You too were at it for about an hour Tanjiro lost you though, uh oh, you both were in the woods dark and pretty foggy and it was really cold. You couldn't find Tanjiro so you climbed a tree to get a high veiw of the place, you still saw no sight of him, you didn't exactly wanna yell for his name because you would alert other demons but you wanted to look just a little bit more. You heard a crack noise, breaking? You noticed the branch underneath you was breaking. Ohhh no.. You were to late and started falling scratching your sides on part of the branches. You landed on your feet though but bleeding a bit. You heard russles in the bushes to the left of you. Then out of no where a demon was jumping out at you from the bush. You kicked it in the stomach causing it to fall back landing on the ground groaning in pain a bit. You took out your sword pointing at the demon, " you got sone nerves little girl/boy" the demon said getting up now standing, a bit taller than you. "I CANT WAIT TO EAT YOU UP" the demon runs charching at you with its tounge out. You suddenly apear behind it with your sword in the air still holding it. The demon was cut in half. It dissolved, it was now dead. You noticed your shoulder bleeding, "huh? I guess the demon got a cut in me when it first attacked, ow". You started to walk looking for Tanjiro agian hopeing he's safe.

You heard someone or something above you in a tree. It was Tanjiro! "Tanjro!!" You yell smiling at him. "Y/N! Your hurt are you ok ? How did this happen?" He asked jumping off the tree."oh I kinda fell from a tree trying to get a better veiw and got attacked by a demon" you smile shyly. " Ill get help right away!" He says holding your hand. He blushed a bit realizing what he was doing, but theirs no time for that he grabs you bridal style carrying you. You blush a bit still smiling.

✨Time skip✨

Your were fully healed but still had a bandage on your shoulder it was a pretty deep cut."sorry that I wasn't their to protect you" Tanjiro says bowing down a bit blushing. "I heard a demon and I thought you were following me but I was wrong and caused you to get hurt" Tanjiro clenched his fist looking at the ground. You hug up with a warm smile on your face, "hey its not your fualt half of it was fine because I wasn't keeping an eye on you, and I kinda fell because I also was not paying attention" you say trying to make him feel better."b-but". "Dont blame it on yourself im fine and thats all the matters, and at least Nezuko isn't hurt" you say looking at the box beside you. Tanjiro loved that you cared for his sister health and so it brought blush towards his cheeks. He huged back tightly nodding knowing what you said was right. He kissed you on the lips and smiled brightly at you like nothing happened. "I love you y/n chan!"