𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ~ 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦
.˚✰!┊͙ chapter one ❞
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
- ' ✧ ' -

the dorms on friday at night were quite scary and as deku had made it a regular thing to visit the kitchen friday midnight, he was accustomed to this fact and always brought his small night light with him.

all the occupants of the dorm - class 1a - were asleep; at least that was what deku thought, he had never had any interactions at this time.

so it was a big surprise when he entered the big dorm kitchen and found eijirou kirishima.

"..." deku was unable to form comprehensible conversation.

"...what are you doing here" kiri said not sounding too surprised.

"t-totally nothing suspicious you know" he said with a totally convincing stutter.

kiri laughed finding the stutter cute "i already know you bake, no need to hide it." deku was taken aback, "i was wondering who had been making the snacks and sato denied, so i decided to try and find out for myself." he explained.

"do you not like it?" deku asked sounding disappointed.

"actually opposite, i think i like it too much." the red head said slightly blushing. "i kinda want you to make some for just me."

while kiri was cursing himself for blushing and not acting manly in front of deku, the boy in question was excited. he didn't know people actually loved his pastries that much; they didn't know who made it and deku had never been around when they were praising the dishes.

"thank you so much!! but it's not that great" deku grinned trying to hold in his happy squeal.

"lies" kiri almost whispered, kiri was almost blinded by the shining grin and mistakenly blurted out "you have a beautiful smile" and you know what happened?

fucking deku fucking giggled. a GiGgLe. kiri swore his legs almost gave out and to save himself from the embarrassment he sat on a stool and said "what are you waiting for? i'm here to keep you company."

the green haired bean spun around and started his usual routine deciding to make tiramisu. kiri was in awe at how the tiny boy moved around the kitchen so quickly like a fairy, he knew where all the ingredients were and walked, no glider around the kitchen like he owned it.

during the preparation and baking of the tiramisu conversation never ceased and kiri and deku talked like they'd known each other forever and they both thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

deku had made extra extra tiramisu for kiri to take and keep in his rooms mini fridge.

the friday night adventure ended with them bidding the other a good night at the room doors with deku wondering why he'd never talked to kiri like that and kiri with his heart trying to fall out of his chest, his thoughts centered around a familiar green headed precious broccoli boi.