september tenth, 2020

y'all...

i was gone for 2 days and this book went from less than 100 reads to almost 800. and the raven method chapter did really well, so i plan on posting more methods.

anyways, i've been gone because i'm working on my script and a subliminal playlist on youtube. i'll link that playlist in y next chapter.

i wanna make my script less detailed so that it'll feel more realistic in my desired reality. one change i'm making to my script that i think is important to address is love interests. 

in my opinion, scripting that your love interest is in love with you is still too forced. instead, i'm going to say that draco (my love interest ) and i build a strong bond, that i'm irresistible and there's something about me that draco is really drawn to. i want my dr to be realistic, so i want to build up our friendship/relationship.

i also really recommend joining the shifting amino or a discord, there's a bunch of helpful things and amazing people to help you.

i'm not used to getting reads, so 800 ish is a lot. thank you so much guys:)

i'm gonna finish my school work asap and then work on my script, so wish me luck haha

<3, anastacia

i posted this like a minute ago and we just hit 800 reads wtf. love y'all and you will shift.