Angry Inosuke x Reader

Ok ok but liks this photo to! ooOOoOoOo!! 👌🏼 ok ok imma stop for now on but like you feeling me?!
Total words: 327

"UGHHH THAT DAM MONIJRO" Inosuke yelled pacing back and forth outside the dojo. You were sitting on a rock resting you head on your hand looking at the mad boar. "I SHOULD FIGHT HIM AGAIN" he yelled "you should train more" you say calmly. "HUH?!" He now is looking at you. "You need to get stronger so you can "defeat him"" you say still looking at him. "I DONT GOT TIME FOR THAT I SHOULD DO IT FAST A POSSIBLE" he yelled "ok don't come crying to me if you loose once agian" you say smiling evily at him liking when he gets mad. "WHY DID YOU SAY?!" Inosuke gets closet poking his boar mask against your forehead. " personal space boar" you said placing a finger on his chest pushing lightly. "Whats personal space?" He asked "what am I your teacher , find out yourself" you say still smiling playing along still. "JUST TELL ME ENOUGH BEING MEAN" he yells pointing at you. "Shhhhh" you say. "DONT SHHHH ME" he yells once agian. "God my ear drums" you say now laying in the rock covering your ears. Inoske just looks at you. " I mean it though I don't know why you want to fight Tanjiro but if you wanna beat him you got to train more, and no im not calling you weak " you say sitting back up. Bubbles were appearing around him. "Ah" he says "I guess I should train more" "TO DEFEAT MONIJRO" "its Tanjiro" you say correcting him. "SAME THING" he says pointing at you. "Sure", " anyways good luck", you say hugging him quickly lifting up his mask to press a quick kiss on his lips and then covered his face back up. You give a wave Goodbye going to do your own thing, while inosuke just stood their processing what just happened.