Five (Endgame 2023)

And now, the Timeskip. Like before, I've added things to the story, just to develop things a bit more.

                                  5 Years Later

A building stands tall as multiple patrol cars surround it. Several officers stand by as the sirens blare into the clear skies.

The call came in after a squad of 10 officers didn't respond after going into a building that was called in for a "disturbance."

Going into the building, we see a large dark grey room, littered with 2 dead cops and 8 tied up to pillars supporting the room. One officer is seen getting beaten to a pulp by a cultist wearing green and silver with a metal mask.

In the four corners of the room, a strange green and black symbol is spray-painted on, which have been seen periodically around parts of New York.

"Rejoice, inferior protectors of your fallen state!" One of them announces as him and seven other masked cultists look around at the cop hostages

"We are here to spread the good word of our master! One who will live on by name for the rest of days! And it deserves to live on in a clean world, one free of the filth that roll around in it."

Most of the cops are out of it as they have been beaten, spat on, a couple even torture for being defiant. Two of them met their deaths early.

One of the fanatics hear one of the gagged cops muffle something. With a hop in his step, he goes over and rips the tape off his mouth.

"What does the dirty little piggy have to say? Do you repent your ways and-"

The masked man recoils back as the cop spits into his eye-hole in the mask.

"Fuck you, you sick sons of bi- ARGH!"

The maniac slams his foot against the officers chest as he takes off his mask and wipes the saliva from his eye. "How DARE you put your filthy essence on me!"

The masked cult lifts the cop by the collar of his shirt, lifting him off his feet as he groans.

"It seems you want to end up like your two fiends on the floor, huh? That eager for death to welcome you and your dirty companions?"

The other masked men crackle in laughter as the other cops groan in protest under their tape gags. The main worshipper takes out a knife from his pocket and holds it close to the whimpering cops cheek.

"May your death, be a beautiful and cl-"

He stops as everyone notices the lights flickering off and on for a couple seconds. The cops look on in confusion as the masked criminals take on an angry expression. The main one has a feeling something or someone is already here