[𝟎𝟐]

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦
.˚✰!┊͙ chapter two, kenma❞
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

- ' ✧ ' -

"you're staying over right?" kenma asked hoping he'd say yes.

"of course" he grinned c "i don't want you to miss me too much."

"chinese or thai?" he asked slipping on his trousers, he turned around and glanced at kuroo, the rooster head momentarily winking at him.

"you already know the answer" kuroo replied grabbing his book bag sliding it on his shoulder and leading kenma out of the gym.

there was a short silence as they walked to kenmas house until kenma sighed "remind me why i play volleyball again?"

"you wound me sweetheart" he said dramatically clutching his chest "kitten, you and i both know you secretly love it." he grinned in finality.

kenma sucked in a breath as they reached his house. kitten? sweetheart? this boy is going to kill me before my time. composing himself kenma quirked an eyebrow "first it was pudding, now sweetheart? kitten?"

"im testing nicknames for you"

"how about kenma?" he suggested in his usual monotonous voice.

"i think i like kitten. kitten it is." kuroo lazily grinned completely ignoring kenma as they walked into his house and to his room.

"i hate you" kenma says dropping his psp on his bed and going into the bathroom.

"i know you love me kitten" kuroo says changing into the spare clothes he keeps at kenmas house.

"in your dreams." kenma proceeded to plop down on his bed after he came out of the bathroom wearing one of kuroos shirts and kuroo following after.

- ' ✧ ' -

kuroo was on his phone going through snapchat and secretly takings pictures of kenma to send as streaks while kenma played minecraft.

suddenly kenma spun around in his spiny chair and looked to kuroo and smirked at him.

kuroo quirked an eyebrow slightly scared because nothing ever good comes with that look although kenma looked quiet sexy leaning back on the chair, lazy smirk on his face wearing kuroos shirt like a tease.

"since you gave me a nickname, i'll give you one too but i don't think you're ready for it." he teased.

"try your best." kuroo leaned back interested.

mind you the sexual tension inside this room was astronomical, so you can only imagine what happened when kenma said

"daddy."

it took a moment for kuroo to register it and then like a switch the mood of the room flipped.

kenma shivered and he swore he hear a growl from kuroo.

next thing he knows kuroo is slowly standing up from where he was seated with an unrecognizable expression and walking towards him, but before he can register what was about to happen, kuroo walks passed him and into the bathroom and kenma lets out the breath he was holding.

what the fuck just happened? ;-;