Chapter 20: Bastard

After Yang Yang had fainted, his soul went directly into the Soul Cube and he fell into a deep sleep without interruption.

Not sure how long he slept, when Yang Yang opened his eyes, he found that he was still in the Soul Cube.

“Huh?”

Yang Yang was a little surprised. As long as he woke up before, his soul will automatically get separated from the Soul Cube. Why is it different today?

As he was thinking, a fluorescent ball suddenly flew over.

As big as a pigeon egg. It was smooth and the light it emitted was soft. Even if you look at it directly, it won't hurt your eyes.

It flickered and was transmitting the emotions of doubt and worry.

Yang Yang didn't know that he had scared the fluorescent ball by appearing in the Soul Cube, but after being baptized by the bugs, he felt that this fluorescent ball with "Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" was quite cute!

Yang Yang stretched out his hand and bent his index finger. The fluorescent ball automatically dodged. It flashes and feels warm, and was weak in spirit when he held it with his fingers.

Yang Yang's tone had a smile as he asked, "What's the matter, are you being coquettish?"

Fluorescent ball:【nicely flashing.gif】

Yang Yang shook his head and rubbed the cute fluorescent ball. He called,【Roth.】

It took two seconds before Roth's voice sounded:【Master, I'm back! OvO】

These days, because Yang Yang wanted to continue his boring training, Roth was released by Yang Yang. In just a few days, Roth has visited all the public A.I databases on the StarshipㅡYang Yang forbid him to spy on other people's privacy.

Excluding on leaping around the Starship, Roth also went to the Star Net in the passing and has learned a lot of new things!

Yang Yang asked: [This time, why am I still in the Soul Cube when I'm already awake?]

Roth was surprised:【Master, you can control your Soul Power?】

Yang Yang was dumbfounded: [I can?]

Roth was stupefied too:【Can't you?】

Yang Yang: [...]

Let him think about it.

Although Yang Yang's memory was a bit in chaos due to losing his senses from the primary shock, he still remembered Archibald's tail.

Oh right, Archibald's tail. ㅡA bug can't have Archibald's tail, right?

When he thought about it, the bug disappeared and the room lit up red lights... it seems to be a warning light.

So, there's something wrong with the training system?

Then, the two "big bugs" he saw later were not simulated data, but... Archibald and Monta?

Yang Yang: "..."

Yang Yang patted his thigh and felt sorry: "I didn't beat them hard enough."

Roth:【???】

Yang Yang regretted then returned to their topic: [Before I lost consciousness, it seemed that I had used my Soul Power, but I didn't remember it. ㅡHow to mark the Soul Cube's imprint?]