55. NEW PRISONERS

| CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE |

NEW PRISONERS.

DAWN WASN'T EXPECTING ANYONE ELSE to get thrown in with her. Luna Lovegood; a sixth year Ravenclaw, and Garrick Ollivander; the expert wand-maker got thrown into the basement  after what felt like months of Dawn being there all alone, all she knew was that she definitely missed Hope's first birthday, and she just hoped that she'd be there for the second. 

Anytime her body was beginning to regain its strength, Bellatrix decided it was time for some interrogation and the meals Narcissa was sneaking down to the redhead weren't nutritious enough, but Dawn didn't want to complain, the woman could very easily stop helping her and instead let her starve down in the basement. 

Although this wasn't a situation Dawn actually wanted to be in, having two new companions certainly made things that slight bit easier, especially with Luna's enthusiasm that they would get out soon. Dawn certainly didn't have the guts to break the young girl's spirit, telling her that they would be there for longer than the blonde thought, so she just went along with it and somehow it helped her think more positively, helped her think that one day, she will get to see her daughter and Remus again. 

Even after a week of being locked up, Luna never lost her smile, sure, she certainly looked more tired now and even paler than usual, but her smile was still present, lighting up the basement with hope. Dawn was leaning against one of the walls, her head lolling from side to side, she was exhausted but seemingly not enough to fall asleep, when suddenly the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs caught her attention. Stretching her neck forwards, she watched as two new figures were thrown inside by a couple of Death Eaters before they slammed the door shut once again, walking back up the stairs.

Dawn was about to lean back out of sight, not in the mood for meeting new people when the figures turned around. The small light coming from the hallway seeped in, catching the side of two male faces. Two faces Dawn certainly wasn't expecting to see anytime soon (and certainly never see in the basement of the Malfoy Manor). Pushing her tired body up, the redhead walked out of the shadows, her throat scratchy as she called out, "Harry? Ron?"

"Dawn?"