5

Jungkook started to feel uncomfortable luckily Jimin was too embarrassed to look at him so he couldn't see the other's forming boner. Jungkook cursed at himself for wearing tight pants today, well he did really not expect that this would happen- even helping Jimin was unplanned too.

"Excuse me" He stood up from his seat and quickly rushed towards his room, leaving Jimin who was still red like a tomato. He decided to just sit on the couch and tried to calm his self down while waiting for Jungkook to come back

"This is embarrassing, I look like a fucking trash bag" Jimin quietly mumbled under his breath. Well no joke who wouldn't be embarrassed if you show up wearing a oversized shirt with no pants on and under there he was only wearing boxers that wasn't even his, add the fact that he's standing in front of one of the campus crush inside his place. He was overthinking, But he tried to keep himself busy by glancing and looking around the place -which worked.

"He has a nice place" he said quietly while turning his head, looking around.. Well, the smell of the shirt he was wearing was not helping at all, it smells like Jungkook itself, Jimin blushed a little.

After like ten minutes or so, he heard a door close and there he saw Jungkook walking back at the couch sitting beside him he was quite sweaty but Jimin didn't dare to ask since he could feel how he looked so tensed while staring at him.

"Arms" he said simply while tilting his head slightly, Jimin taking the hint, he slowly moved his arms in front of Jungkook who started cleaning his wounds.

"Mind telling me what happened?" The other asked causing Jimin to flinch, is he seriously gonna tell him this? And why does someone like Jeon Jungkook even care about it-

"I didn't help someone without knowing why did they end up like this" Jungkook said as if he just read Jimin's thoughts, he looked at Jimin straight in the eyes seriously.

'He's right' Jimin thought. It would be confusing to Jungkook if he helped but didn't know what's the cause of all of it, add the fact that Jimin is like seventy percent-still a stranger to him. Not that he's scared or something that Jimin would be dealing drugs and failed his mission so he's punished, it because he was curious. He didn't want to push Jimin and it's okay if he doesn't want to tell he doesn't care that much about it anyways, but it's still better if he told him what happened.

"I-I.. was b-bullied" Jimin looked down and hissed after he felt Jungkook press the cotton with alcohol in his wound, Jungkook's eyes widened looking at Jimin in pure shock.

Jungkook's POV

B-bullied? Wait. I'm hearing Bullshit right? Him bullied? There's no fucking way that's true right?

He doesn't look like he's the type of person who gets bullied. Okay I would be lying if I didn't say he looks handsome and cute. He looks like a lot of girls like him- I mean he's just- He looks perfect to me.

I let out a laugh finding it funny since I don't believe what he was saying. I mean I don't see it! He doesn't look like it!

Soon when I noticed he was looking at me a little confused I stopped laughing and my smile slowly disappeared. Shit. He's serious? I coughed before looking back at him.

"Your serious?" I asked him and he Just nodded shyly. I could feel he was getting more uncomfortable.

"I-I'm sorry for a-all of this though I shouldn't be here and I could take care of myself." He said while looking down. Wait no. It's not like I don't want him here. I mean I helped him and it's my responsibility to take care of all of this.

I continued cleaning his wounds and didn't talk. I see him like a normal person. He blends in well in crowds in my opinion. He doesn't deserve to to be bullied.