Chapter 18 - Emotional Bonds!

"I am gonna miss these rides soo much, Mithila is indeed very beautiful. I just love these morning horse rides around the capital. "

"neighhhh!! "

"Yaa Vyan! I got it, you also like these rides"

Ram said while taking his horse to the appropriate place.  He was ruffling his crest when he heard someone giggling.

Obviously this is not a matter of fact as there are a lot of workers in the stable. But the giggling was of a girl.

(Siya or Urmi???????  Jldi btaooo??????)

He went towards the direction and found a light brown Zaniskari with white pastern, crest and tail, licking a girl while she was having a hearty laugh and feeding hay to the horse. It was quiet evident for any passerby to guess that the horse and the girl are quiet close. Ram went towards their direction.

 Ram went towards their direction

"Greetings Rajkumari. I see you have a love for horses."

Sita turned towards Ram and with a bright smile wished him "Greetings Rajkumar, hope you are having a good stay in Mithila. And to answer your question not only horses but I  love all the creatures here, they all are my friends. We often come here to feed them."

"We?"

"Me and Urmi. She is not well today, so she requested me to go and feed them. She loves them alot." Sita said a bit sad but instantly covered it with a slight smile.

"What? Urmi is sick? And no one told me! What happened to her rajkumari? Is she alright?"  Ram asked now tensed about his baby sister.

Sita mentally smiled seeing Ram's tensed face at the mention of Urmi being sick. She thanked  destiny as she and Urmi both found their brothers in Laksh and Ram respectively. 

"Rajkumari, Why are you answering? Is something serious?"

"huuuu.....Oh sorry i was thinking something else. Nothing serious, just season change, she is not good with it, she will be fine soon. Don' t worry!"

"Can I meet her?"

"Umm.. Actually she is sleeping. Vaidya Ji told her complete rest for a few days. " Sita said and could evidently see disappointment in Ram's eyes.

He was about to turn when Sita blurted
"Well!  I can introduce you to some of her friends amd by that Urmi will be up and we can both meet her. "

"Yeah! Of course, i would love to meet my sister's friends. Well,  I guess the first one is him only? " Ram said pointing towards the horse who was licking Sita

"Yeah! He is one of Urmi's best friend and mine too."

"What's his name?" Ram said patting the horse while he responded with a neigh........ indicating that he liked Ram.

"DAIVAT! Well, it was the horse on which all four of us learnt horse riding. So, its very special for us"

"Its a nice name, if i am not wrong , Daivat means divine right? And i completely feel your connect with Daivat, i feel the same with Vyan.