𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

"I need you like a heart needs a beat."

"Why?" I frowned profusely while Lazarus was all cuddled up against me in the bed before wrapping the soft blanket again like he does every night before going to sleep, while his chest was completely bare and he pulled me closer with his muscular arms.

"It's needed love, we need to get this problem sorted out as soon as possible." He groaned after a tired day of work, having a deep rasp to his voice that made my heart flutter, before resting his head on my chest and shoving his face onto my skin for comfort, instantly making my arms wrap her his neck and hands bury in his hair.

So soft, hehe.

"But I'll miss him you know, he's like the best babysitter." I pouted as he planted kisses on my chest softly with his perfect lips, entangling our legs together in peace while his hair fell on his forehead to shadow his beautiful hazel turned eyes, leaving butterfly pecks on my skin.

"I know you will, even I'll miss him. But Lucien's the best tracker out of all of us, as soon as he finds his teacher who's gone into hiding, they can find Jacqueline quicker thanks to her unbeatable witch powers combined with his. And anyways he'll be gone for just a few days. I want this madness gone, then I can rest and relax with you for the rest of my life." He mumbled in a tired baby voice, making me chuckle at him gingerly as I massaged his scalp.

"You sound so adorable." I cooed while kissing his head to baby him, making him growl in satisfaction while tightening his hold around me on impact.

"And you look so beautiful, like always." His lips turned into a boyish grin before looking at me, making my heart skip a beat at his words while my fingers slightly scratched his strands.

"Quite the romantic person huh, I'm so lucky." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I only try for you love." He admitted lovingly before holding my hand and intertwining our fingers together as an immediate move, always doing that ever since we met.

"I'm honoured." I sighed sincerely before adjusting properly in a sleeping position, making him groan in his sexy tone before planting his chin on my body.

"You made quite the appearance today." He chuckled sarcastically.

"Please don't remind me, I was just so frustrated to not find you after looking for an hour. It just...got on my nerves, you're too good in hide and seek." I shrugged.

"My little baby looked so cutely angry today." He teased to vex me, making me huff.

"If you keep talking like that, I'll actually become angry right now." I warned softly.

"Come on love, I know you secretly enjoy this side of me talking to you like this." He smirked evilly, referring to his childlike voice with a playful wiggle to his eyebrows, making me scrunch my nose with another pout.

"I love every side of you Zari, no matter what is it." I mumbled with a warm smile.

"Even if it is bad?" He questioned with a raised brow.

"Even if it's the worst I'll ever see, I can never hate the man who took care of me when no one else did." I confessed in content as he got up from my chest and leaned into my face, kissing my lips softly to engulf me in his warmth, making me kiss him back and pull him closer while wrapping my arms around his neck, before caging me in his arms on top of me, deepening the kiss after tilting our heads.