𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

"Without his love, I can do nothing. With his love, there is nothing I cannot do."

"Quick! Play dead!" I hissed in a panic before laying on the ground lousily after relaxing my arms and legs like I would when I'm sleeping, while Amelia immediately repeated my actions swiftly after hearing many footsteps approach our prison cell.

"What the fuck was that? I thought I heard a scream." A female voice grumbled profusely, making me want to spank myself for shouting my mate's name because of the vision.

Don't suspect anything.

"Forget that, probably a wild animal dying outside. Move them to the common room downstairs right now, we'll do the blood draining in a few hours. Jacqueline ordered us not to touch them until she defeats the stupid King first, so we have to wait." A man growled.

Excuse me sir, did you say defeat the king? Bitch I will slit your throat.

"Exactly, I can't wait to make potions with human blood for once, and not just any human blood, freaking AB positive blood. None of us have that." A girl chirped.

You know what else is positive? My will to punch you.

"That seems good. But alas, quickly move them with the other monsters. They'll be happy to know we have their Queen and her bitchy best friend as a present." Another voice apparently spat while probably opening the cell door with the clanging of the keys, before I felt myself being lifted in the air by two humans, already feeling something contagious reeking off of their bodies like a mist, making sure to make my whole body hang while holding my breath to conceal my actual state of life.

"It's such a pity to have these girls have rotten inside. I would've had so much fun while pounding them together." A guy hissed seductively, making me want to gag at the choice of his words.

"Now now Andrew, keep it in your pants. Don't tell me you have a preference to fuck dead women. Keep your cool, they had sex with the royal fucking family. So you really want to touch them?" A girl growled a sneer, making the previous man scoff in response.

"After you say that, I don't even want to touch their filthy flesh. Thank God the King will be gone soon, I can't wait to stay in the castle rather than these stupid caves."

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!

They sounded pretty dangerous to be honest, not going to lie. I could even hear some people changing God knows what in the nearby hallways, and it felt like they were not messing around. So it made me involuntarily churn, because Zari was right, Illusion weren't a joke. It was clear from the things I was hearing.

I was even greeted with distant screams of pain and agony, causing me to try my best in not flinching, feeling disgusted at how they were probably treating the nearby hostages, making me want to twist their genitals until it's no more.

I was trying really hard to hold my breath for a long time before being lifted in the air, while the bad auras reeking off of them was not helping my situation, as my face turned towards the ceiling while I laid on the arms of two men, peeking at Amelia in the same position with a dead expression, making me applaud her in my mind secretly.