𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

"The best feeling is when you look at him..and he's already staring back at you."

"Are you sure no ones there?" I asked again skeptically, seeing Amelia and the rest of the pure blooded vampires stand behind her in secret, with Elijah hugging my legs to conceal himself while he was peeking here and there in an adorable way.

"All the humans are in the lounge part of the caves. I can't smell anyone in there. But I can hear the other normal vampires and humans downstairs." Amelia assured with a firm nod while pointing at the door on the other side of the corridor I was standing at, with Elijah becoming my cuddle bear in a very short amount time without a reason which I'd I didn't mind at all, so he refused to leave me alone.

And I will go insane if he says he wants to cuddle my belly for the umpteenth time.

"Stay quiet okay?" I cooed at him softly with a smile, as he nodded in understanding with a cold expression, creating a completely new side of him in front of me, shocking me to the brim to think a kid that young could pull off the same expression as Lazarus would, making me roll my eyes a with a small huff.

He eerily acts like Zari too, oof.

'Go save them.' I mouthed to Amelia cautiously who was ten feet behind me hiding beside a rock, giving my a thumbs up before guiding the other vampires with her in a specific direction, concealing the other vampires with her thanks to her speed and compulsion.

I sneaked ahead carefully with Elijah behind me, knowing just a few rooms ahead there are humans hanging out and chattering way too loudly while talking about golds and riches, before stopping immediately after hearing something bang against the wall beside my figure.

I frantically looked around to hear loud and shameless moans coming from afar, erupting from the other side of the door, causing me to groan in annoyance and cover Elijah's ears to conceal his eardrums from this monstrosity, while walking ahead the room where two humans were having sex like there was no tomorrow, before approaching the rusty metal door in the middle of the mine shaft with limited amount of light available.

"Were they having intercourse?" Elijah asked all of a sudden while frowning, while I choked on my spit after hearing him say that.

"No." I curtly replied with a vigorous shake to my head.

"If they were, that's completely okay. I've even seen people have intercourse many times in the years I've been here, they even sometimes did it in front of us, and it looks so weird! My main part isn't like that of the big boys at all," He commented with no remorse after looking down to his almost torn trousers, while I debated in my mind whether I should laugh or cry right now with a constipated face.

So God help me from this kid.

He's a child Diana, don't laugh.

Fucking stop, don't laugh. He's too adorable, you're going to get him killed if you flip.

"Aren't I also a boy DiDi? Why don't I have one..stick like that? They even have two big sack—"

"You're a small boy now baby, when you become big and strong like a King, then you'll have one, okay?" I tried not to laugh so much with a small snort, still not forgetting about the mission, and doing a shimmy past the door.