- Chapter 10 -

You, Akaashi, and Bokuto decided to watch a movie tonight in their sleeping area. You lying on top of the futons with Akaashi on one said and bokuto on the other. The laptop was in front. It was about 10 pm and you started feeling tired. You ended up falling asleep on Akaashis futon. They both started laughing and decided to go to sleep as well.

Bokuto turned off the laptop and climbed into his futon, Akaashi then helped you into his futon since he knew you wouldn't wake up. He then got comfortable with you and cuddled you till he fell asleep. You used to cuddle with Akaashi and Bokuto from time to time so he knew you would be okay with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, You woke up to find yourself in Akaashis arms. It was a nice feeling, you missed hanging out with bokuto and akaashi every day and now that today was your last day you got a bit upset. You decided to brush it off go back to your team to get ready for the day.

As you were walking down the hallway someone called out to you.

"Hey Y/n..."

You turned around to see Kuroo.

"Oh, Hi Kuroo..." You said looking down, fidgeting with your fingers.

"Look i'am sorry for what i did yesterday, I didn't mean it, I dont know what came upon me, i just got caught off gaurd because of how pretty you are...dont take that the wrong way, but i dont want what happended yesterday to ruin our friendship, i like talking to you." He said while looking slighty upset.

"Kuroo its all good, i was just a bit shook about what you did but i am over it now" You said while smiling at him.

His face lit up and was filled with happiness.

"Oh good, I am glad..." He said giving you a slight smile.

"Anyways, i have to head back, i'll see you later!" You said while waving to Kuroo.

"Bye Y/n." He said as he walked back to his team.

~~~~~ Time skip to when you are leaving ~~~~~

It was time to say your goodbyes to the teams.

"Y/n i am going to miss you so much..." Bokuto cried as he hugged you,

You started laughing, "Bokuto its okay, i will keep in contact with you everyday!"

"Thanks Y/n!" He said then gave you a tight squeez and then let go.

"AKAASHI IMMA NEED A HUG GET OVER HERE!" You yelled while walking over to akaashi.

You hugged him never wanting to let go... He smelled so goddamn nice.

"Y/N Y/N WE SHOULD STAY IN CONTACT AS WELL!" Said Hinata while jumping up and down.

"Yes of corse!" You gave him a smile and ruffelled with his hair which made him blush.

You finished saying goodbye to everyone and you hopped on the bus, You sat next to Suna again.

Atsumu was crying in the back because he didn't want to leave Sakusa, but Sakusa didn't give two fucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This bus ride, everyone was REALLY loud, they were blasting music and talking and having fun. You got home at around 3pm and were exhausted.

"MUMMM, DADD I AM HOMEEE!" You yelled out, but no one responded. You went to the kitchen to see a note. It said...

"hey baby, me and your dad got called in for a buisness trip last minute and it was urgent so we had to leave asap. We will be home in about a week so we left some money for food or whatever you need. If you invite boys over USE PROTECTION! Love mum."

"Wow, at least i got this place to my self for a week!" You mumbeled to youself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You spent the weekend just relaxing in you room after the training camp, It was sunday night the day before school started and you were watching the anime 'Anohana' and you were a crying mess after you finished it.

As you were crying, you got a call, you look who it was and it was Suna.You immedialty wiped the tears away and accepted the call.

"Hey Sunaa" You said trying to sound normal.

"Y/n have you been crying again? dont tell me its because of an anime..."

"SUNAA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" you said while sobbing again. "MENMA DESERVED BETTER" You screamed as you continued to cry.

"Yo chill out, i just wanted to know if you wanted to play minecraft." Suna asked trying to contain his laughter.

" Sure..." You said while wipping your tears.

You guys were facetiming so you propped up your phone and Suna did the same. After playing hypixle games for a while, you decided to get off minecraft but stay on call with Suna while you tried to fall asleep.

You were both lying in bed with your phones propped up so you can see eachother. Of corse you fell asleep first and suna noticed he smilled at you and said "Good night y/n..."