60. Breaking Down

Enjoy Reading (:

Congratulations to all of us for winning and thanks for your wishes and amazing support ❤

I wasn't going to update and I was really busy, but then by some way or other I'm finally able to. So enjoy reading reading (:

---------------------------------

"How long were you planning were you planning to hide from Zara that you both are married?"

Sanaa asked and Kabir looked at her speechless.

"Why do you look so shocked Kabir?

Do you really want me to believe that a boy, who has seen his mother's struggles since his childhood, would do the very same thing to another woman?

Our mom was bearing the consequences of a relationship that was not legally certified throughout her life and you want me to think that you would do the same to Zara?

You won't touch her without knowing fully well that she is your wife and you won't have a baby with her if you both don't have any relationship between you.

Because you can't let another child have the same fate as yours.

You are not Mr. Malik's son, you hear me? We do not have any dirty blood inside us as out mother's goodness took it all out."

Sanaa said and Kabir closed his eyes and the mask that he has been wearing from so long finally broke and after twenty years as Kabir Shah cried like a baby in his sister's arms.

***

"I just want her to get well, sweetie pie. I just want her to be fine without any harm to her or our baby. She is good...too good and God takes good people away soon. He took mom away. I don't want him to take her away too.

I need her.

Our baby needs her. She makes me want to see the good in this dark world and I want our baby to have same goodness. That's all I ever wanted. Everything that I did, was for her, only her." Kabir finally broke down and Sanaa just rubbed his back while controlling her tears.

Kabir has been her anchor since childhood. It was time to do the same. She didn't ask any questions because she knew it was a conversation that should happen between Kabir and Zara, without involving any third person.

She just prayed everything goes fine between her brother and Zara because Zara was the only woman after their mother who could make him cry.

Even if she had no idea about them she could say that, Zara owned Kabir's soul.

Zara was Kabir's saviour, has always been, even if everyone thought it the other way around.

***

Zara opened her eyes and noticed that she was in a hospital.

She noticed Rehan sitting there holding his head in his hands and called him.

"Rehan Bro, Is my baby alright?" She asked the only question that mattered.

Rehan looked up at her feeling happily relived. At least both of them are fine.

"Yes. You both are fine. I'm calling your doctor." He said and was about to call Pakhi but then realised that she might panic again. So he called some other doctor.

"Zara?" He asked carefully as she was silently looking outside window not saying anything.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a soft tone.

"My baby is fine. I'm fine." She said and Rehan noticed the coldness in his voice.

Just what had Kabir done?