[𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋]

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦
.˚✰!┊͙ kagehina special❞
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

- ' ✧ ' -
happy kagehina day !!
one shot ✧
- ' ✧ ' -

"aren't you exited~" hinata basically sang into the wind skipping down the road.

"why should i?" kageyama asked genuinely confused.

"we're having a sleepover~" the little ball of energy literally couldn't contain his excitement, his best friend was sleeping over.

but under all the excitement hinata was also extremely nervous, kageyama, who he had liked for a very long time was staying over while they were alone.

same went for kageyama, both the boys parents had gone on work trips, so they had to stay together for the weekend - alone - it was quite nerve racking and difficult trying to stay away from the adorable tangerine.

when they arrived at hinatas house the boys changed into their evening wear getting ready to relax. they made soba and after many mistakes and cleaning up kageyama and hinata sat in the living room watching naruto, the series they had been watching together.

subconsciously they both moved closer to each other and were cuddling by the end of the season.

hinata had fallen asleep just at the ending and kageya took the opportunity to observe the tangerines features.

hinata had tiny kissable lips that were perked up as he slept, he had a button nose and his almond shaped eyes were closed, his skin was milky and soft and the best of all was his hair. hinatas bright orange poofy hair was the softest thing he had ever felt, he ran his fingers through his hair and hinata slowly blinked up at him.

"oi boke, let's go sleep" kageyama said turning away to hide his blushing cheeks.

hinata let out the cutest yawn ever making kageyamas heart beat even faster. "i'll show you your room, come lets go."

kageyama was slightly disappointed that he wouldn't get to stay in hinatas room but he stood up nonetheless and followed hinata to the guest room where he dropped his bags and fell on the bed.

"i'm going to bed now, come to my room if you need anything, night." hinata said grinning lopsidedly at the boy.

"night boke."

- ' ✧ ' -

kageyama soon realized that he couldn't seem to fall asleep, so he just layed in the bed thinking of anything and everything. hinata was encountering the same problem too.

hinata had really wanted to confess today to kageyama but he couldn't seem to find the confidence. then he remembered a method that nishinoya-senpai has told him the day before.

try and make yourself jealous

hinata easily got jealous so all he had to do was think of a girl confessing to kageyama and him confessing. that was all it took for hinata to get his tiny booty of the bed and all the way to the guest room were kageyama was.

he slowly pushed the door open looking into the room, the only light source was the glow of the full moon coming through the windows. he slowly sat down on the bed kneeling close to kageyama. and running his finger down kageyamas sharp jawline he whispered

"are you awake?"

"no."

"i love you"

"..."  {👁👄👁}

"..."

"...fuck, i love you too"

in a split second kageyama had yanked the tangerines tiny body on to his and kissed the life out of him only pulling away when their lungs were terribly burning.

they grinned at eachother "be my boyfriend?" kageyama asked, "of freaking course!" hinata replied giddy with excitement, he had not expected it to turn out like this as he had thought kageyama was straight.

they talked for a few minutes cuddling eachother before they finally knocked out simultaneously.

the end.
- ' ✧ ' -
hApPy LaTe KaGeHiNa daY 💕 ❦