Hundred Twenty Four

a/n: cute chapter today :))

**

Benjamin smiles. "Zach. I'm Benjamin...Uhm, sorry. This is my boyfriend Noah."

Zach reaches his hand out to shake Benjamin's hand, then Noah's. "Your mom has told me so much about you!"

Benjamin widens his eyes, nodding. "Really," He looks at his mom, tilting his head, "So...You were speaking to your secret boyfriend this morning?"

Olivia shakes her head. "No. I was talking to your father but...You mentioned 'boyfriend' and I decided I didn't wanna keep Zach a secret anymore."

Benjamin nods his head and looks up to Noah before back to Zach. "Sorry for the...PDA...Total bad introduction."

"It's alright."

Olivia smiles and sets her hand on Zach's shoulder. "He'll be joining us for dinner. Noah, would you like to stay?"

Noah shakes his head. "Oh, I'd love to but I have to be home tonight. My mom thinks I'm spending an unhealthy amount of time with Benjamín."

Benjamin smiles. "Uh...Okay. Let me...Walk you out."

Noah smiles back and nods, turning his head. "Yeah."

Olivia and Zach both silent laugh at the two being awkward as they walk away together.

Benjamin slides his shoes on to walk Noah out to his car. Noah gets in, rolling the window down. Benjamin leans over, "Uhm. That was awkward."

"Yeah, not as awkward as I thought because I was like...two seconds from grabbing your ass when your mom spoke up."

Benjamin smiles and shakes his head. "Oh god. Could you imagine?"

"Well...Have fun at dinner, bebesita."

"I will. He seems like a nice guy...You text me when you get home, okay?"

"Mhm. And you let me know how dinner goes."

Benjamin nods and leans in to kiss Noah once. "I love you. Drive safe, please."

"I will. I love you too."

**
Benjamin walks back into the house, smiling at the two who were in the kitchen both cooking. Zach looks over, smiling. "Hey. Hope you don't mind me invading your kitchen."

Olivia smiles. "We'll be done with dinner in a few, Benny. Go upstairs and wash up."

Benjamin nods and walks upstairs. "Okay."

*
Benjamin sits down at the table, smiling. "Looks good."

Zach smiles at Olivia and sits up. "So. Benjamin, tell me about yourself."

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders. "Uhm. I'm seventeen. I'm a junior in high-school. I guess my main focus is steam, it's like an engineering group. I'm the team leader for my group."

"Wow! That's amazing. What do you do exactly?"

"Uhm. We code and build. For the last competition, we had to build a robot that could navigate through different courses. I used my computer to control that robot and what it did."

"Wow. Coding. Sounds hard."

"Mm. Everyone says so but it really easy to me. I've been doing it since I was in middle school anyways."

Zach smiles and looks at Olivia. "Easy? How could that be easy?"

Benjamin smiles. "Our next project to code and design our own video games, I'm so excited."