Chapter 34: Reunion

After months of travel, battles and catching and training Pokemon, finally Ash is smiling staring at Pokemon league stadium from outside.

"I am finally here." He and Pikachu both sighed relieved enjoying the satisfaction of their journey.

"Hey Ash! Wassup!" A familiar voice shook him. He looked back to see Stephan.

"Hey! It is good to see you . " Ash laughed as they both started chatting. Soon the whole Pokemon center started to fill with trainers coming .

"Oh! So you made it . I didn't think you would be able to but well miracles do happen!" Paul smirked as he came in.

"Now! Now! Paul, both of us know behind all that smite, you are quite eager to see how far I have come and eager to test your skills against me. But trust me when I say I am going to beat you" He chuckled.

"In your dreams maybe. I bet you haven't even five Pokemon?" Paul snickered.

"Aha! Wrong. I have six Pokemon." Ash said.

"Just six. Because I have caught more than 10." Paul shrugged as he walked away .

"My each Pokemon is worth it . And I will beat you with them only." Ash shouted.

"I see you are already on each other's throat." Barry came in laughing.

"Hey! Good to see you too here, Barry." Ash shook his hand as they sat down .

"Same . But where are Dawn and Serena? Didn't they go with you?" Barry asked.

"Uhmm...." Ash was about to think what to say when a voice interrupted their conversation.

"Well! We are here now, aren't we ?" Both Dawn and Serena put their hand on both sides of Ash's shoulder looking at him.

"I thought so . It is so good to get the gang back together." Barry high fived them.

"Thanks for save." Ash told them after Barry left.

"No problem." Dawn giggled.

"So Ash! Do you know who you want to be with?" Serena leaned closer.

"Yes! I do but I don't want to upset one of my friends just before my league match is about to began

"Yes! I do but I don't want to upset one of my friends just before my league match is about to began . So just wait until league is over." Ash smiled and felt butterfly in his stomach looking at one of them.

"Alright Ash." Both kissed one of his cheeks as they left as he turned red.

"Did they just..kiss you ?" Barry dropped his ice cream.

"Ya! Long story. Will tell you soon." Ash smiled.

"Alright!" Barry sighed.

Soon all trainers had arrived and registered themselves at the Pokemon league eagerly awaiting for the match ups.