11

After transmigrating, she became the mother of two

 Chapter 11

The orphanage she was in also had children who were lonely and introverted. The dean mother’s approach was to keep in touch with them. Even if the child didn’t speak, she tried to establish a connection through various methods.

Jian Yi intended to go slow. She took Su Anqi’s chair and let her sit on it before saying to Su Enran, “Enran, come here. Mom will see if you have any tooth decay.”

Su Enran glanced at her suspiciously. He hesitated for a few seconds before walking over carefully. His head was down, his long eyelashes turned down making shadows like a small fan.

Jian Yi raised his chin and met his eyes. She explained, “If you have tooth decay, it would be very uncomfortable. Mom will check it for you.”

The previous day he said that he liked sweet and sour pork ribs, sweet and sour fish. In the Su family, he was the king. Maybe he ate a lot of sugar and got cavities but no one discovered it.

He had a quiet personality. No one noticed that he was afraid of thunder. He didn’t say it and maybe no one knew that he had tooth decay.

Su Enran, who was secured by Jian Yi’s hands, opened his mouth. His eyes unconsciously looked at the camera in front of him, and pushed Jian Yi’s hand that was firmly squeezing his chin. His face was unhappy.

Jian Yi followed his gaze and knew that he was paying attention to his image. So she picked up a towel to cover the camera hanging on the wall, “Okay, blocked, they can’t see anymore.”

There was more than one camera at home, Jian Yi snickered and said nothing.

Su Enran didn’t seem to believe her words. He stared at the towel for a long time before lowering his head.

Su Anqi slid with the chair and walked around. Jian Yi shouted while holding Su Enran’s chin, “Anqi, don’t go far.”

For a moment, Su Anqi swayed and used the walking chair as a speeding car. Then she suddenly stopped, she almost fell, but she laughed.

Jian Yi was paying attention to Su Anqi. She saw that she was having a good time, so she carefully checked Su Enran’s teeth. She really saw a small hole in his big tooth. In order to see clearly, Jian Yi had to make Su Enran open his mouth to the widest which made him uncomfortable.

When Su Enran felt his saliva flowing down, he quickly pushed her away and wiped the saliva with his arm.

With a bitter face and deep hatred he looked at her. Jian Yi said heavily, “Enran, you have cavities!”

Su Enran’s eyes widened. He looked at Jian Yi in disbelief.

Jian Yi squeezed his mouth again and said, “Come on, Mom would take another look.”

This time Su Enran didn’t resist so much, he closed his eyes obediently and let Jian Yi check his teeth.

Releasing her hand that squeezed his mouth, Jian Yi said with certainty, “It is really tooth decay. There is already a small hole. Do you feel pain?”

 Su Enran shook his head in embarrassment, he didn’t feel it.

Jian Yi said, “If it didn’t hurt, the situation shouldn’t be very serious. I’ll take you to the dentist, otherwise it would be bad if it turns serious.”

She pondered for a while, then said, “Before going to the dentist, don’t eat the snacks you have in your room.”

When she was unpacking his things the previous day, Jian Yi discovered how much Su Enran liked sweets. Almost all snacks had sugar, she had never seen so many kinds of sugar in her life.

Su Enran frowned and refused, “I can’t. I want it”

Was life without snacks was still a life.

His grandma and grandpa didn’t control him at home. Why should he come here and be controled by her? The good feeling that just rose in his heart seemed to have dissipated at that moment.

The two looked at each other. Jian Yi looked at his cold expression and felt defeated.

“Good, you can eat, but can you eat less?” She crouched in front of Su Enran and said gently, “There is tooth decay. When your teeth get broken, you won’t be able to eat anything. Remember your sweet and sour pork ribs? If your teeth get broken, you won’t be able to take a bite. ”

Jian Yi tried to reason with him with emotion, and finally reduced his habit of eating too much sugar, only on the condition that he would be given sweet and sour pork ribs every day.

“When you brush your teeth, you have to brush all the places, you know? Learn from Mom–” Jian Yi handed him the toothpaste and let him squeeze it, then she brushed her white teeth up and down to give Su Enran a demonstration.

“Did you see clearly?”

Su Enran nodded, and earnestly copied Jian Yi’s actions. The serious little look made people want to kiss him. She thought of the time he had refused her, Jian Yi could only sigh. Su Anqi reached out and shouted which made Jian Yi smile and touch her little head, “Does Su Anqi want to brush her teeth like her brother? When you grow up, Mom will teach you too”

Su Anqi understood what she said, she swallowed and nodded. The serious look was exactly the same as Su Enran.

After washing, Jian Yi held Su Anqi, and Su Enran followed her to the living room. She looked at the kitchen deeply, and finally took out her phone to look for breakfast tutorial on Baidu, she said to the camera, “For the children’s health, I decided to follow the online tutorials.”

After talking, she nodded. That lovely look was somewhat like Su Anqi when she pursed her lips.

The breakfast was made according to the online baby breakfast tutorial. Fortunately, her cooking was okay. The two children could relish it. Jian Yi was very satisfied.

Looking at Su Enran who was having breakfast seriously, Jian Yi wanted to establish a good relationship with him. The two must communicate, and she suddenly had an idea.

Read the chapters: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-transmigrating-she-became-the-mother-of-two/