Chapter 12

We had arrived in London and had parked near the O2 Arena. As we were in a Quinnjet it could turn invisible, which meant nobody could see us.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Your going to go into a S.H.I.E.L.D base in the centre of London." He replied.

"Why would we be doing that, exactly?" I asked.

"Because the whole of S.H.I.E.L.D, MI5, MI6 and all of any other kind of units in either Police or Special Forces are looking for me. We need some people who are genuine Agents to go in and get some things I need." He explained as he was packing up things from the Quinnjet.

"What kind of things?" I asked.

Grant came over to me and grabbed me by the shouders, "What's with all the questions?!" He shouted at me. He was grabbing me really hard. He then pushed me to the ground. I hit my head of the metal floor and it started to bleed quite heavely.

"Ward! What was that for?!" Screamed Skye at Ward.

"I need to make a convincing story." He said. He then punched Skye. I was still lying on the ground when he came over and kicked me so hard in the gut. He then got on top of me and punched my face repetedly. I was in agony. My stiches had opened on my neck and my forehead. My bullet wounds had opened also. He got up and kicked me in the gut once more before walking over to Skye.

Ward went into punch Skye but she just punched him in the gut, "That was for Willow." She said and kneed him in the face, "And that was for Fitz." She then walked over to me, sat down and set my head on her knee, "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Been through worse." I said and we both laughed.

"We better get going."

"Were are we going to go?" I asked.

"The S.H.I.E.L.D base in the centre of London." She replied. She helped me up and I put my arm around her back. I hobbled out of the plane. We got a S.H.I.E.L.D tube train from the O2 to the base in Westminster. On the train we were surronded by other agents. They were all looking at me. Then the conductor came up to me.

"What's your name?" He asked Skye.

"Skye." She replied. He then took a retinal scan. He checked the system for her.

He asked her another question, "Who's this?" He asked.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" She replied.

"What age are you?" He asked me.

"Fifteen." I replied.

"You shouldnt be here." He said and grabbed my arm.

"Wait!" Shouted Skye, "She has a badge."

He let go of my arm and said, "Show me." He said. I got it out of my pocket and showed it to him, "Level 4. Impressive for your age. I didn't know they started recruting that young."

"Personal reasons with the Director." Skye said. The conductor then walked on. We were only on the train for half an hour before we made it to Westminster.