What Makes You Beautiful

27th of October 2017

A knock on my hotel room door is what abruptly woke me up from my sleep. I was a late sleeper, always have been and probably always will be, which is probably why Harry was banging on my door at 11 am.

"Annaaaaa," he whined from outside my door and I giggled as I rushed to the door, knowing I looked like a right mess after sleeping for pretty much twelve hours.

"Good morning Harry," I said sleepily as I opened the door for him, the man in front of me already dressed for the day ahead of us.

"I'm taking you on our second date," he announced promptly as he walked into my hotel room. We were in Germany, flying in yesterday morning as Harry had press stuff to do all day and I ended up just hanging out in my hotel room all afternoon, watching movies while working on outfit ideas for Harry and some other clients I had taken on board to fill the time between shows and travelling.

"Awww but I was going to take you on the second date," I said, flopping onto my soft queen sized bed as Harry headed over to the modern kitchen to make us cups of teas.

"You can take me on the third date then," he said from the kitchen, looking over to me and giving me grin and a wink before going back to make us the tea. "But for now please go and get ready as we have a full day ahead of us before we need to be at the venue for soundcheck."

"Okay, I won't he long," I said before jumping up and quickly rummaging through my very messy suitcase before finding an outfit for today. I took the quickest shower I probably have ever had, not bothering with straightening my hair and letting my natural waves take their course, throwing it up into a messy pony tail before applying a quick face of makeup, trying to make sure I did not look like I had just smacked my face into my makeup case and called it a day.

I settled on wearing a deep red knit jumper with some lighter red flared denim jeans and a pair of black black patent heeled boots that I had picked up in Paris a couple of days ago. I walked back out of the bathroom to see Harry sitting at the kitchen table, two cups of teas waiting for us.

"Thank you for the tea," I said as I sat down next to Harry at the small, round kitchen table in the kitchen area of my hotel room. Harry did not say anything as he just started at me with some sort of cheesy smile on his face, his eyes practically shining for no particular reason. "What?" I asked after he failed to say anything.

"You are just so pretty, that's all," he said and I blushed as I took a sip of my tea, the feeling I get when Harry compliments me always makes me feel like the first time he called me pretty when we were nineteen.

"Thank you Harry," I simply said as we both smiled at each other, our knees touching as he lent over and kissed my temple, the rush of heat to my cheeks matching the temperature of the cup of tea in my hand.

"Okay SO today, this is what we are doing," Harry said brightly as he went through the plan for today, making me smile at how much thought and effort he had put into planning our second date.

"Sounds pretty good to me," I said before I finished my cup of tea, taking mine and Harry's mugs and putting them in the sink, making a mental note to wash them after the show tonight.

"Just pretty good?" Harry asked as he stood up, collecting his sunglasses and phone with his hands before I quickly walked over to my bedside table and placed my black sunglasses on the top of my head and grabbed my purse, checking my phone was in my back pocket, which it was, meaning I was ready to go.