Sweet Creature

1st of November 2017

It has been absolutely pouring all day, but I suppose that is what you get in England in the month of November.

I had spent the day at my mum's house in Manchester, who oddly forgot that I was coming to visit her for the day, which was unlike her but I let it slide because she does get busy sometimes. Both her and Lauren are coming to the show tonight at The Apollo in town, where Harry already is, meaning we should be leaving soon.

"I can drive us!" I exclaimed, wanting to drive my beat-up Mini Cooper that I bought second hand when I got my licence all those years ago.

"Aren't you going to go out tonight?" Lauren asked as she pulled on her boots and I shook my head at her before grabbing my car keys that were sitting on a hook in the kitchen.

"Nah, I think we are taking a small break from partying after shows as all of us are getting extremely tired from all the travelling lately," I said, everyone in Harry's team expressing how exhausted they had been from the constant travelling lately.

"MUM WE ARE LEAVING NOW!" Lauren called out from the living room, both us grinning when we heard the clicks of my mum's heels against the hardwood floor.

"Sorry girls, couldn't find my phone," she breathed, her hair in a neat bun at the nape of her neck. "Let's go," she smiled and I cheered as I jogged out the front door to where my car was parked in street waiting for me and I quickly hopped into the drivers seat, missing the car that I had affectionately named 'Maisie the Mini' when I was sixteen.

I have always loved driving, it helps me to clear my head. When my Dad passed away when I was younger, all I wanted to do was get away from our old house and the town we lived in and when I got my car, it enabled me to drive for hours on end just to clear my mind and be able to focus on something else other than the grief I was experiencing.

"I wonder if Niall will come tonight?" Lauren questioned from the back seat and I scoffed at her, my mum and Lauren laughing to themselves about my sisters everlasting crush on Harry's ex-band mate.

"You have his number, why don't you text and ask him?" I asked with a laugh as my eyes focussed on the road ahead, glancing at my mum and sister ever so often, wanting to savour every moment with them as it would be a while until I saw them again, which always tears at my heart a little.

"Maybe I will," she said with a smug smile on her lips and I shook my head at her, knowing she would never do that. Lauren has met Niall a few times and the last time we hung out together, which was when we went drinking for my birthday last year, Niall made Lauren put his number in her phone and I am fairly sure she hasn't done anything since.

"No you won't Laur," my mum laughed from next to me, her eyes crinkling at the corners, which is a trait we have both inherited from her.

"I mean you can ask him Anna, you guys are friends," Lauren stated, which was true but I didn't even know where he was. He could be in Australia for all I knew.

"Oh! Harry and I have to ask you something when we get to the venue," I smirked, our conversation from Germany popping into my mind. I knew she would probably say yes but hearing Lauren question me every thirty seconds to what we have to ask her and if it's a good thing or a bad thing made me chuckle to myself every once in a while.

We eventually pulled up to the venue, fans swarming outside already as I drove around the back, flashing my staff pass to the security at the car park gates who let me through as I quickly found a park and we walked to the door that lead us backstage, flashing my pass again before heading into the dressing room where Harry was sitting and laughing with none other than Niall Horan himself.