39| Morning Affections

I groaned as I placed my hand on my head, then I remember all of the flashbacks last night

I groaned as I placed my hand on my head, then I remember all of the flashbacks last night. Are they still here?

I groaned again then started rolling to my bed as I don't want to face them or get out of this comfy bed. I just want to chill and lay here all day until they're gone.

I decided lazing around the whole day with my phone and blanket. I stopped rolling around my bed as I wrapped myself with my grey fluffy blanket after I grab my 'baby' phone.

I kept scrolling to my phone until my door suddenly opened to reveal a very suspicious faces of the twins. As always, Kash and Knox.

"Oh the princess is already awake. " Kash said grinning as they started walking towards my direction. Before they could grab me, I raise both of my hands to stop them.

"Hold up! Nope, not today." I said while threatening them with my glare but they just ignore me and plop on me.

"No! Kash get away! Knox on the door, Dory!  Save me. " I pleaded as I tried to pry away the heavy body on top of me. The culprit is none other than Kash.

"How about... Nah?" he said as he lifted his two fingers and put it on his chin, acting like his thinking. Traitor!

"I'll give you hugs all day Dory! " I pleaded out to him as I licked Kash on his shoulder.

"Emee! No you don't!" Kash whined as he shifted his body so that his facing me with him still on top, squishing the living out of me. Ugh boys!

I giggled and started kicking him with all my might when he started peppering me with his sloppy kisses on my face. I actually love it when they peppered me with affections but not this sloppy!

"Dory! Knox on the door! " I whined with a couple of giggles came out on my lips as the traitor keeps laughing like a hyena beside us while filming us.

Instead of helping me, he putted his phone away inside his pocket before lounging towards us and then started tickling me to death. Not again!

"Help! " I managed to shout throughout my laughing state.

Knox squished my face with his palms and started rubbing it. He placed a sloppy kiss on my forehead before he got pulled away.

I gulped some air as I'm trying to breath evenly because of their antics awhile ago. I looked at my saviour to see Cairo who looked amused to us.

"Alright kids, breakfast is ready. Now go downstairs lazzy butts." he said while pulling the ears of the frowning and groaning twins.

I laughed loudly at their misery which earned their attentions to me. I covered both of ears when Cairo went towards me. He looked at me amused with a smile on his lips as he pinch my nose lightly. Ha! Perks of being the cutest!

"Alright piggie let's feed you downstairs." he said while pulling me into sitting position as I narrowed both of my eyes to him.

"Hey! I'm not a piggie." I whined which earns a chuckle to them.