One Thing

5th of November 2017

Three days of Harry officially being my boyfriend and he has already gone public with me. The boy is bloody insane! He didn't even give us time to ease into the whole idea of me dating one of the most popular men in the world. You know what his response was when I asked him WHY he posted a photo of me lying on our hotel room bed on his Instagram story.

"I've tried playing it cool BUT when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, coz you make my heart race," he laughed and I groaned as the one-millionth message from Lauren flooded my phone.

"Please, do not ever quote One Thing to me ever again," I laughed as we sat on the balcony at one am in Glasgow, drinking red wine out of cheap wine glasses.

"Maybe the song is about you."

"Babe I didn't even know you then," I giggled, grabbing one of the spare blankets we had bought outside and pulled it onto me, as the temperature was drastically dropping.

"I preempted it then," he laughed and I just rolled my eyes at him as I took in the quiet serenity of Glasgow on a cold early Saturday morning, which now leads me to where we are now. Stockholm, Sweden.

"I reckon I could live here one day," I said to Harry as we walked down the street, hand-in-hand, his black Ray-ban sunglasses covering his face, my gold ones sitting neatly atop my nose as we took in the surroundings of the beautiful capital city.

"Mhmm and why is that Anna?" Harry asked with an intrigued tone in his voice, which made me smile to know that he was so interested.

"Well I just think Sweden is so cool, ya know? Everyone just seems so relaxed most of the time and the architecture is completely unique. Also, my favourite One Direction song is about Stockholm Syndrome," I said with a laugh and Harry just looked down with an amused smile on his face.

"Baby, you do know that song is about being in love with your kidnapper?" he sputtered and I laughed at how shocked he sounded and I was sure if I could see his eyes right now they would be bulging out of his head.

"Yes Harry I know that, I'm just messing with you."

"Good. Otherwise we were about to have a serious discussion," he laughed snd I just scoffed as we continued to walk down one of the more quieter streets in Stockholm's centre, looking for somewhere to eat quickly before we had to be at the venue for soundcheck.

Harry eventually spotted a small sandwich bar that looked pretty good, and thankfully it was, Harry getting a vegetarian BLT and myself getting a grilled cheese, both of getting an iced coffee each as we were both running seriously low on stamina.

"What are we doing after the show tonight?" I asked after I swallowed a mouthful of my grilled cheese, the cheesy goodness instantly warming my insides.

"Whatever you want to do," Harry said with a smile as we began to walk to the venue, which wasn't too far from the city centre thankfully, both of us deciding on walking there to take on the sights of the gorgeous city.

"We haven't been out in a while," I said, mainly to myself as I tried to think of something to do tonight. "We could go to a bar? Or even a pub maybe."

"A pub sounds good, and besides, you aren't dressed for a bar," Harry laughed. I looked down at my outfit, which consisted of a white t-shirt, corduroy red flares and a beat-up pair of red Vans and I knew he had a point.