Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

10th of November 2017

"I need to go shopping," I said seriously to Harry as we landed in Milan. "Like, I'm not kidding get me to Via Montenapoleone now."

"Well can we go to the hotel first?" Harry asked with a laugh as he pulled on his blue baseball cap and Raybans as I dug through my tattered black Gucci Marmont bag, eventually finding my sunglasses buried between tissues and lipgloss.

"Hmmm okay."

"Do you even need any more clothes?" Mitch asked from behind us and I quickly turned around to see him with a smirk on his face, shooting him a glare which made Sarah giggle from his side as we all hurried to the black van waiting for us, as the Milan Malpensa Airport was quite busy and it was only a matter of time before someone saw Harry, which usually leads to him, unfortunately, being mobbed from time to time and nobody wants that.

We all wheeled our suitcases behind us, being careful as we weaved between businessmen in dark suits and crowds of families ready to depart to their chosen destination, James eventually spotting the two black vans that were waiting for us outside in the pick-up zone, Harry letting out a sigh of relief when he saw the cars sitting there.

I know Harry loves his fans and everything they do for him, he would literally be nowhere without the support of his fans but over the years he has begun to struggle with the mobbing and the attention that surrounds him when he simply leaves the house. He has never really spoken about it that much with me recently but I know he wishes he did not feel like that but I guess it's one of the downsides that comes with the fame.

Harry and I jumped into a black van with Mitch, Sarah, Adam and Claire, the rest of the team getting into the second van as the driver took off with us, already knowing where to take us as Jeff had more than likely given him the instructions of what to do when we got in the car.

"Alright!" Adam exclaimed, slapping his hands down on his plaid pants with an excited smile on his face. "I say we ditch the bags, do a little bit of shopping to calm Anna and then head to the venue, sound good?"

"Sounds great," Harry said resting a hand on my knee, my arm around his waist as the van drove at least 10 kilometres over the speed limit to get us to the house we were staying in.

Jeff had decided to get a massive Italian mansion for us to stay in for the last night of this leg of the tour, where we would be hosting an after party for the crew and anybody who wants to attend really, which we all knew was going to be epic.

When we pulled up to the house, which resembled something like a small castle, I was simply blown away. My mouth formed a small 'o' shape when I left the van with my suitcase and bag, admiring the late 1800s style home, with white pillars lining the front of the home, small balcony's attached to almost every window that was facing the street and front garden.

"Wow," I said as Jeff opened the front door for us as I hurried up the marble steps. Harry grinned at just how stunned I was with the house and I was even more amazed when we walked inside the home, wanting nothing more to explore the old Italian style home with artwork and mirrors lining the cream walls but unfortunately we had places to be and a lot of things to do along the way.

"Harry, your room is on the second floor and is the second on the right hand side. Anna I'll assume you'll be staying in there too?" Jeff asked with a slight questioning look on his face, my cheeks going red as Harry and I just nodded in unison before heading up the stairs to the second floor, finding our room with ease which had a king sized bed against the wall which looked extremely inviting with its array of pillows and white quilt which I knew I would be cuddled up under in the early hours of tomorrow.