Night Changes

12th of November 2017

Harry's house in London has got to be one of my favourite places on the planet. It is so uniquely him that it makes you feel like he is here with you when he is not.

I bummed to myself as I got ready in his upstairs bathroom, pulling my hair into a tight ponytail, making sure none of my curls escaped my grip.

Harry had been out all day, rehearsing for the Victoria's Secret fashion show in just under two weeks, after he performed on the UK X-Factor last night. It makes me worried that he is going to burn himself out with all of these performances but when I ask he always claims that he is fine and I never push it any further as I would hope he would mention something if he was feeling rundown.

Harry had decided before he left this morning that he wanted to take me out to dinner, which is why I am currently in his bathroom, applying  a soft pink lipstick which matches my silk red dress that I had settled on for the evening. The dress was something I wouldn't usually wear but I bought it on a whim a couple of months ago and when I was rummaging through my suitcase this morning, I found it buried under a few pairs of jeans and decided to give it a go.

As I was finishing up in the bathroom, I heard the front door open signalling that Harry had finally arrived home, which made me smile before I quickly made my way back into his bedroom and sat on the end of his king sized bed, putting on the nude heels that I had chosen for the dinner tonight.

Last night after his X-Factor performance was the first time that I had properly seen his bedroom, as the other times I have stayed here I would always stay in his spare room and he would usually end up sleeping in there with me most of the time. I think someone seeing Harry's bedroom is an extremely vulnerable experience for him, as it is one space that is uniquely him that nobody else truly gets to see and I understand that.

His room was quite plain in comparison with the rest of his house, however the walls were a soft cream and the bedsheets were a pretty pastel blue, with photos and accolades lining the walls and shelves. He had a ridiculously large walk-in-wardrobe that I am desperate to have a look through to see if there is anything that I can 'borrow' and a small balcony that overlooks his lush garden and pool.

"Anna?" Harry called out as I sat on the end of his bed, taking a look at myself in his free standing mirror, feeling slightly out of my depth in this dress but that's one of the things I am always telling Harry, fashion is about taking risks and even though this dress is not risky, it is not something I would usually wear and that's what scares me and I know we will be getting papped tonight, which is what is making me even more nervous.

"In your room Haz," I called back, a smile on my face when I realised I would be seeing him in less than twenty seconds. Although Harry is technically on a break for this short amount of time, I feel like I have seen him less than I would if he was doing shows each night, which makes sense since I am his stylist but since this relationship is rather new and fresh, it would be nice if we got to spend uninterrupted time together.

I heard him hurry up the stairs as I smoothed out my dress and stood up from the end of his bed and in the middle of his room, looking like a right awkward twat when he walked in with just his jeans and a grey knit sweater on, a bashful grin on his face when he looked at me, making me blush and fiddle with my hands out of nerves.

"Gosh, look at you," he mumbled, still standing in his open doorway, cocking his head to the side ever so slightly, his brown hair falling to the side perfectly.