R U Mine?

15th of November 2017

Harry was still asleep when I woke up, his arm tightly wrapped around my body, which made me smile, realising that we fell asleep cuddling the night before.

I carefully tried to remove myself so I did not wake him up, knowing how valuable sleep can be on days off like this. I gently picked up his arm and placed it next to him, turning to see if he was still asleep, and much to my dismay, his eyes were slowly fluttering open and he had a tired smile on his face.

"Go back to sleep babe," I whispered softly, pulling on the soft grey jumper that was on the ground next to my side of the bed.

"Mm but I want to cuddle you," he said sleepily, his hair sprawled against his pillow, his lips parted ever so slightly but his eyes were still closed meaning if I left the room he would definitely fall back to sleep.

"I'll go and make us some breakfast, yeah? I'll bring it up to you in a tic," I said quietly and he slowly moved his head to form some sort of nod before I smiled and leant over and kissed the top of his head before heading downstairs to his overly large kitchen to make myself a cup of green tea before making us a full breakfast. Luckily for me, Harry's fridge and pantry was stocked meaning I had plenty of options for breakfast but eventually settling on a full vegetation English breakfast for the two of us.

I slowly made myself a cup of tea, savouring the alone time I had with myself in his eclectic kitchen. I've always believed it's important to spend time by yourself when you are in a relationship, as I never want to be someone who becomes to dependent on one person, even if that one person is Harry but with the amount of time we spend around each other, it's extra important we both take time to ourselves whether it's when I make us breakfast in the morning sometimes or when he spends time in his music room in the afternoon, which always makes me smile because I can hear the melodies from the living room.

I sipped on my tea as I prepared breakfast for us, the warm liquid warning me up as I buttered the toast and fried the eggs, before making our English breakfast teas just how we like it, Harry with one sugar and a dash of milk and myself with two sugars and probably too much milk but I will never take criticism on that.

I carefully made my way back up the stairs with our food and drinks on a tray I found in Harry's pantry, quietly entering his bedroom to see Harry awake with an appreciative smile on his face which made me break out into a grin as I walked over to him and placed the tray onto his lap before I climbed back into bed with him, Harry kissing my cheek softly before taking a large sip of his tea.

"You're too good to me baby," he said tenderly and I felt my cheeks heat up before I took a bite of my toast that had an insane amount of butter on it.

"You know it," I said cheekily and Harry just rolled his eyes at me we continued to eat our breakfast and drink our tea, making sweet small talk between bites and sips, Harry kissing my cheek snd temple every spare chance he had.

"So, I have a surprise for you," Harry said, both of us now downstairs as we washed the dishes together, something we always do together after we have shared a meal in his home. It stemmed from the first time I stayed over and it has now grown into a wholesome moment in time together for us, which I love.

His kitchen overlooks his back patio where he had a beautiful stone table in the centre with matching benches, lush green vines engulfing the wooden pergola where the table was situated underneath, Harry obviously having many wild nights outside in his backyard.