twelve

"hope!"

six boys suddenly run towards you, approaching you with some hugs. they were worried about you, and it made you feel guilty.

"im sorry for making you all worry, i promise i will ask permission next time uh, maybe if i didn't stay-"

"what did she say? i didn't hear anything." taehyung asks the others, pretending to be deaf.

"i didn't either." jin responds, holding his laughter.

your eyes become teary, near to breaking down as you watch them ignoring your words when jungkook hugs you.

"thank god you're okay. i was nervous. what if something happened to you huh?" he speaks his affection, crying loudly.

"uh kook, you're such a killjoy." taehyung whines, rolling his eyes.

"our plan failed, no use at all." yoongi comments, putting his hands on his waist.

"just forget about what happened earlier okay?" jin tells you, politely smiles.

"no need to be sorry hope, you did nothing wrong." hoseok says, assuring you that everything's fine.

"yeah, i mean you just want to watch the river right?" pink-haired jimin softly says and smiles.

"next time you should tell me if you're going outside, alright?" jungkook lets go of his hug, still sobbing, and wipes his tears away.

"okay," you reply, lowering your head.

"okay, we need to rest now it's already late." namjoon says, feeling soft at the emotional sight he had seen tonight.