√27 ~ Club party

"You can never say what other actually want."

*****

The room was in complete in silence with depressed air. They four exchanged their look. Zafar' facial expressions were telling the situation wasn't too good.

"Ami khala phoned me." Beenish tried to change the topic. She very well knew he won't talk before them. "Okay. Have you talked to her?"

"Yes. She's coming tomorrow. That's why she called." She told while looking at his face. "Will you go to university tomorrow?" Burhan asked. "Yes I will go. Finals are about to start so I can't take a risk of holiday."

"Khala is coming after a long time. It will be so much fun." Nimra and saba were excited. Zafar got a call so he left to other room.

"Ami tell what you talked there?" Beenish whispered. "Their ego isn't ending at all. They don't want to listen or understand anything that whether you have made a decision without asking us then why do we care about their anger now..."

"I can't believe this that they can think like that." Burhan commented being surprised. "Baba must be so hurt." Nimra said sadly. "Obviously...If they are weilding they call off this proposal." Maleeha said casually but it hit Beenish so hardly. She carefully looked at Maleeha.

"How they can call it off...It is thousand times better than what tayi suggested us." Saba got angry. "Keep your voice low what if baba gets heard." Burhan heckled her quietly.

"Ami are they really so angry that to conciliate them baba will call off this proposal?" While asking her voice trembled a bit.

"No he won't do this. Is this any joke, that you keep on saying yes or refuse on your will. If he refuse them how will he face his friend."

"We fixed this relationship. Beenish will get married. We will spend money. Then why are they being furious?" Nimra wasn't weilding or surely she had done something to them.

"They say they won't attend the ceremony." Four kept on seeing Maleeha listening to her words.

"Ami?" Beenish's voice felt like coming from deep down.
"Even your baba has said that they won't refuse them." Her voice was confident. All felt relief. "Ami the only matter is they are being jealous at such a decent proposal. They can never see us happy." Burhan commented.

Hearing her Beenish felt a sense of relief. It wasn't any fairy story tale that after getting a handsome prince the remaining would be pleasant forever. This was reality, where anything could change at any moment. Happiness could be changed into grief at any instant.

All shifted at their seats seeing Zafar stepping inside. Sibling' sadness had been decreased a bit. "Baba should we go out tomorrow for dinner with khala?" Nimra again became excited.

"Of course why not. Even our schedule is gonna be busy from now on." He seemed bit excited. "What does it mean?" Maleeha asked with confusion. "Araf called me. He invited us next weekend...and..."

"And what...?" It arouse Burhan's interest.

"And that next weekend there will be an engagement of Beenish and Faheel." While telling he had a bit sadness over his face. At one side his child and other side anger of his beloved ones.

Trio left their seats in an excitement. However... "Baba how will we do our preparations in a week?"

"You all just have to do your own preparations. Rest Araf is handling."

"But baba how you allowed him to do so...I mean..." "I refused him but he said he is doing by his happiness. Even Faheel was agreed so I couldn't say more."